FYI: Fling Minis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Might as well just buy an njoy King if you really want a case. I find that I don't use the case much anyway. I just carry them in my pocket.

I have about 20 NJOY King cases (still need to send back lol) and 2 Fling cases. I just cannot believe what they are selling them for now.

ps. so did you find the minis to last any longer?

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Dawn, They did come today, but the Strawberry I opened first, tastes like old Halloween candy so it wasn't going to be my main vape today.
I ordered 2 10 packs so I could try more flavors, but they sent me 5 x 4 flavors and I don't think that's what I ordered. Anyway, I use them mostly when I'm out and about so I will let you know how long they last.
I remember when I got the first order I posted about why my eroll didn't last as long as a mini. We will see.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Dawn, They did come today, but the Strawberry I opened first, tastes like old Halloween candy so it wasn't going to be my main vape today.
I ordered 2 10 packs so I could try more flavors, but they sent me 5 x 4 flavors and I don't think that's what I ordered. Anyway, I use them mostly when I'm out and about so I will let you know how long they last.
I remember when I got the first order I posted about why my eroll didn't last as long as a mini. We will see.

Thanks. Keep us posted. My 25 shipped today. I will do the same.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I wouldn't give $2 for the case. Maybe they are doing away with them. It's like the NJOY case, how many do you need? Any clicks they get will likely be by mistake. That's why I posted about it.
I do hope they go back to 10 flavor choices on the 10 pack. There are still a couple of flavors I haven't tried.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I see nothing "new and improved" about the Fling minis. 3 hours of light usage (purposely babying it) and the battery is about to go. Grr!
Sorry to hear that. I'm babying mine. Mostly use them for appointments, socializing in public... so I haven't really evaluated how long they last.
I think that they don't get that the people that love them, don't need them.
I have EgoC, ITaste, Erolls and an 808 at home. A VV Mini Passthrough in my car. I can take an Ego 650/mini, 808 or Eroll out and about... I like the WC minis, but it has to be better than my other options, or more economical.
I love the minis, but I won't spend $3 a day, much less $6 a day on them.

FLING sounds like it is as bad as NJOY?? "New and Improved" NJOY KING" sucks Deluxe.

I tried a 'sample' from NJOY ($2.99 Shipping) - their "New and Improved" KING and the first was a miserable FAILURE. I obtained eighteen .... as in '18' puffs before the battery expired. I immediately contacted them to let them know that even though I was only 'out' the 'shipping cost' I was quite disappointed. They responded by offering to replace the first 'free sample' and they did so in a timely manner - PLUS they added TWO ADDITIONAL "packs" to make up for my horrible experience.

HELLO NJOY! Your literature once again indicates "New - Longer Lasting" which equates to my needing to DRAW so hard that I nearly gave myself a hernia! the experience was (and remains) HORRIBLE! The timeout per draw has been reduced from the EIGHT SECONDS on the first "free sample" to FOUR SECONDS - VAPOR PRODUCTION has been reduced by at least fifty-per-cent leaving only a TINY and BARELY VISIBLE "VAPOR"and to make matters worse the new "BOLD" taste closely resembles "HOT AIR"!

There must be one cig-alike that doesn't die in two hours or less, huh??

Tom

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
You can try the epuffer Nano. Its real size and rechargeable with ash tip. The carts are good for about 30-40 puffs per and very hard to refill (but can be done.). A box of 5 is $8.95. No blanks available or compatible. You may also have a look at the Krave king rechargeable. Its real size and rechargeable with ash tip. Carts are easier to refill.

ps. purchased 10 Fling minis again (have many times in the past but stopped due to performance issues.) and the performance is still dreadful. After about 10 drags, they become so weak and just give me a headache to use. Sad since they are the best price and have great flavor options. The Njoy King seem to maintain their performance until dead (2-4 hours on average) but the price is not feasible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread