FYI: Smoktech making Genesis-style atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

68injunhed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
SE Kansas
You have to get 'verified', check out the classifieds for the procedure. Then you stalk the Co-Op Planning and Discussion threads :D
Cause by the time most co-ops go 'Active' they're already filled.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks, all I am lacking is the post count.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Yeah, I haven't been using mine either. Too much trouble breaking them down to rewick/recoil.
Since these tanks I've gotten a ChiD - it's ok, just waiting for some clear tubes, I gotta see ma joose!
Also got a couple of CE9s - Vivi nova with a separate juice tank and removeable air chamber. I'm really liking these rewicked with cotton.
And waiting for the SBD BO-8s to come in.

I think I'll be set for a while, hopefully :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I've been using my Gennie modded one everyday for over a month now. I has definitely been a great learning toy and does work great when I get the SS wick and coils right. Just made a new Fatty 500 wick (70x23) and 30 AWG Kanthal 6/7 wrap yesterday and it's cranking away. I'm waiting for my Mini DID to arrive any day now. Can't wait to use a real Gennie.

The one bad thing I've learned about using these as a Gennie is that by drilling the wick hole on an angle toward the center post the wick has to bend a little when the tank is put back on. And you all know what kind of chit that creates when that happens. You can have a perfect coil set-up and completely glowing red, then you put the damn tank on and it moves the wick and coil and you have to start all over again. :glare: Because of this, It's how I learned to just beat the chit out of it and not be gentle any more. You have to show these things who's the boss once in a while. :D

Edit:
I did try to make a 28 ga coil yesterday but no luck. That stuff is friggin HUGE! I think my dog kennel uses smaller wire. LOL

Last edited:

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Appollo cap???

Can you splain Lucy! :confused:

edit:

Neva mind. I think I figured it out. lol This would be a nicer option than the big honking cap that's on these Smoktech's.

ADCT-1.jpg

Last edited:

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
I was really wanting some of the SBD BO-8 tanks and I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks; but these CE9s are really hitting the spot :D. I wasn't even going to get in the co-op for them; but said what the hell, don't have any vivi novas, let me give these a shot. Glad I did!

Newest e-cigarette clearomizer ego ce9 v-core 2.0 - Detailed info for Newest e-cigarette clearomizer ego ce9 v-core 2.0,clearomizer ce9,Newest e-cigarette clearomizer ego ce9 v-core 2.0,ce9 v-core 2.0 on Alibaba.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread