1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

G-hit

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by bigguy8667, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bigguy8667

bigguy8667 Full Member

I purchased a seego g-hit at a smoke shop before finding this forum. Does anyone know anything about this vapor such as can I use the battery with other Clearomizers?

2. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The battery has ego exterior and 510 interior threading so it will work with any ego or 510 threaded delivery device.
    The "g hit" is what seego calls the clearomizer style.

3. bigguy8667

bigguy8667 Full Member

Thank you so much for your info.

4. wgpeter

wgpeter New Member

Really not a bad little unit. I can honestly say it gives good hits, battery lasts most of the day, and I'm always puffing on it. I kinda like it. Especially since the clearamizers are interchangeable.

5. belsenj

belsenj Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just wanted to give a thumbs up on this battery. I have an Ego-T pass through that some clearomizers don't vape well on (just don't sit well), but little G-Hit is perfect every time! I wasn't real fond of the manual button placement originally, but I've gotten used to it. Very nice size too.

6. jules77

jules77 New Member

Any idea where in the USA that I can get another battery and clearomizer without purchasing a whole new set?

7. InTheShade

InTheShade Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    There are literally hundreds of vendors that sell batteries and clearos. You can go to the top of the page and click on forum supplies for a list of some of them.
    Depending on the battery and clearos you need, I personally have used DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo and can recommend them. I've also used myvaporstore but their prices are a little high, although they ship super-fast and have good customer service.

: myvaporstore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.