Status
Not open for further replies.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Sounds promising Dan! Looks like part 1 of this thread will be for the early adopters and this one for the masses. I vote when it comes to the tips and tricks of getting these set up, we just ignore all the info in part 1 like it never happened. :)

I bet people wouldn't look back or try to search anyway.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Sounds promising Dan! Looks like part 1 of this thread will be for the early adopters and this one for the masses. I vote when it comes to the tips and tricks of getting these set up, we just ignore all the info in part 1 like it never happened. :)

I bet people wouldn't look back or try to search anyway.

hmmm? as long as Part 1 stays around, I have many-many bookmarks into that thread.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
At the top of every page of every thread is a button labeled "thread tools." Clicking on it generates a drop down menu. The bottom of that menu is a button to click to subscribe to that thread. What is the deal with you people who use forum posts to subscribe to a thread? Are you seriously subscribing to every thread in which you post? Don't you drop in on some threads just to be a wise ...? They're not all worth revisiting!

In the image below, the button is giving me the option to unsubscribe from this thread. I subscribed via thread tools when I first visited it.

threadtoolsy.jpg

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
UPDATE!!!!!! From Alex...... Hi Daniel, They are being reworked here in our facility. I am hoping to get them out to you next week. Best Regards, Alex Dimitrovski eMachineShop 201-962-7511 ext.115 Dan
I would "like" that post if I were able to . . . my forum has been screwy since last night and I can't do much of anything :facepalm: I even have to type BBCode and smileys manually . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread