Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
PP Sent (including the Mega Dripper Top Cap -in case it is made-), added ";country" at the end on the PP Comments to not alter the requested format.

Thanks Dan.

Ariel, do we pay now? I thought the Co-op said to wait until after everyone had signed up because it might be a lower cost all around. If I misread please let me know as I don't want anyone to think I'm unwilling to pay. Thanks.

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
With the Dripper Top, do we then just need to buy our own standoffs, and SS screw from McMaster? (PN's: Standoffs - 92321A007, SS screws - 91772A059)

Sorry still trying to learn all the ins and outs but didn't know if we just ordered the above on our own and then if it is just a matter of removing a screw and putting in a new one when using the dripper top or if there was more involved like drilling and or gluing?

Thanks for the help,

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Ariel, do we pay now? I thought the Co-op said to wait until after everyone had signed up because it might be a lower cost all around. If I misread please let me know as I don't want anyone to think I'm unwilling to pay. Thanks.

I think you can pay anytime but it's probably best to wait for the reason you stated as it could be higher or lower and then poor Dan would have to then worry about if someone paid too much or if the extra is for a tip or thank you gesture?

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
Would it be possible to get clarification on actual assembly? I also have searched a bit for info on the original G-tank and more specifically, Sturm's videos, to no avail. Does anyone have this info bookmarked? Would you be willing to add it to this thread for reference? Thanks...

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México

Hey Winga !!

yes, you can wait to get the final price -when the coop closes- or you can pay the 300 units price, check Dan post:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ebuildable-atomizer-co-op-11.html#post4420159

I prefer the early payment method :)

Vtwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Jason,

Be happy to help anytime you need it.

Steve

Steve,

Your awesome! I totally appreciate the offer. Since Dan decided to extend the pre-assembly list - I'm going to ask for one assembled and try to do the other myself. If I run into problems with the unassembled one though I may have to run over to you for help if you'd still oblige...

Thanks again so much for the offer!

Jason

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
With the Dripper Top, do we then just need to buy our own standoffs, and SS screw from McMaster? (PN's: Standoffs - 92321A007, SS screws - 91772A059)

Sorry still trying to learn all the ins and outs but didn't know if we just ordered the above on our own and then if it is just a matter of removing a screw and putting in a new one when using the dripper top or if there was more involved like drilling and or gluing?

Thanks for the help,

Yes up to you if you want the extra parts, and it is just cange a screw and add a spacer, no drilling to change the configuration over to a dripper.
Dan

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Yes up to you if you want the extra parts, and it is just cange a screw and add a spacer, no drilling to change the configuration over to a dripper.
Dan

That's great and thanks for the info Dan, I think I can even do that :)....well hopefully so I'll just add those parts on my next McMaster order.

Thanks again and happy to help you out in any way I can if you need it.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Would it be possible to get clarification on actual assembly? I also have searched a bit for info on the original G-Tank and more specifically, Sturm's videos, to no avail. Does anyone have this info bookmarked? Would you be willing to add it to this thread for reference? Thanks...

The only place I show assembly is in the scubagen thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/194934-scubagen-mods-242.html#post4288838
I have not done a tutorial yet, was going to during the lull in waiting for parts.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
wasn't payment to be due once the co-op was closed?
would be cool if that dripper cover would allow to airflow control :blush:

Yes once I get the final price per unit, but some people do not care about a couple bucks and paid ahead as the price will not go up unless you want a drip top. You want me to design it with airflow?????? Put your finger over it :) hehehehe
Dan

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Hey just a curiousity question, anyone use the paypal calculator I made?
Dan

I played with it. I usually use that online site calculator tool by Ryan Olbe but his calculator shows a little higher price for some reason when you input the total in the Reverse Calculator section to show what amount should be sent to cover the fees.

Example: 1 unit with assembly shows $81.83 for US shipping on your tool but for some reason his has the total of $82.19, so not sure what his is doing different (as I can't see the formulas) but I think I'll start using yours from now on even though it's only .36 cents?

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I played with it. I usually use that online site calculator tool by Ryan Olbe but his calculator shows a little higher price for some reason when you input the total in the Reverse Calculator section to show what amount should be sent to cover the fees.

Example: 1 unit with assembly shows $81.83 for US shipping on your tool but for some reason his has the total of $82.19, so not sure what his is doing different (as I can't see the formulas) but I think I'll start using yours from now on even though it's only .36 cents?

Well I talked to paypal direct and if you are in the US paying to the us it is 2.9% + 0.30 cents per transaction. If crossing borders IE Canada, Mexico etc.. paying to the US it is 3.9% + .030 per transaction. So that is what I calculated on.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I would like for my 2 to be put together if possible and since I was away and not following{sorry!}
whom should I send the monies to, Dan?
C.B.

I got you added, money call will be at the end of the co-op sent to scubabatdan@yahoo.com, however I have had quite few that did not care to save a couple a bucks and have already paid. I was not suppose to add my email addy in the co-op post so I stuck it in the paypal calculator :)
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread