G2 Vapours Catcus Juice - all summer long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheddy Vapes

Jul 20, 2015
Chepstow, SE Wales
So today i was supposed to be doing a review of the istick 50 watt mod by eleaf, but, well it kind of self distructed.
So i was looking around as to what to review and found a lot to do that ive already got notes on.
Here is the all summer long juice, the Cactus juice from G2 Vapours.

The bottle:
So as you can see the bottle is really nicely presented with a stand out logo and the quote "the quenchiest", which by all accounts is true. I received mine in a glass 30ml bottle with a child proof cap and a glass dropper that is roughly 0.7ml i believe.
image.jpg

G2's flavour profile:
Sweet and tart oranges and tangerines with a hint pineapple and a lemonade finish.

My first vape:
Before steeping i took a toot after soaking the cotton on my TOBH dripper and my oh my did i like it.
It struck my as a sublime but not dull, citrusy but not sharp, flavourful but not over powering, thirst quenching vape. There's that word again, quenching, i told you they weren't wrong. Its not a juice you have to vape a lot of to get a liking for, it was instant. The cliche love at first "toot" comes to mind.

Inhale:
I find on the in hale i get the sharpness of the oranges and clementines. But its not super sharp, think of orange peel, not quite crystallised peel but definitely a bit sweet as well as a bit tart. It gives me a completely mouth watering feeling in my mouth like when i'm drinking an ice cold, freshly squeezed juice from a beach hut bar in the sweltering heat of the californian summer.

Exhale:
The exhale is really what sets this juice apart from others in my mind. Upon the exhale i am hit by the most refreshing cloudy lemonade and pineapple with whats seems like the subtle hint of aloe. It all definitely comes together into a definitively ecto-cooler tasting exhale. Not the shop bought drink ecto-cooler i mean the home made ectoplasm-coolers that very much quench your thirst. And there it is again.

My over feelings:
I am very surprised by this juice, normally citrusy flavours dont do well with sub ohm builds and high wattages running through the coils. But this one has cracked, it tasted so much better on my 0.2ohm build at 80 watts than my 1 ohm build at 20 watts. I love this juice and cant think of any other vape i would go to on a hot day when I'm out and about. I do tend to save this juice for these times as i love it so much but its very hard to resist it some times. Cactus juice may be an odd name but i actually feel it is perfect for this flavour. It comes in a range of nic strengths and is 60/40 vg/pg other than the 3mg which is max vg, which is nice but i maybe would have preferred a little more vg as i use 6mg but for the flavour i will do everything but complain.

Any way thats enough said. Buy it. You wont regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread