G50 pyrex glass tank bottom coil clearomizers

Discussion in 'Clearomizers' started by mgmrick, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

2. sweet tea

sweet tea Senior Member ECF Veteran

The Vapor Girl just got them also. I'm ordering the Magenta one. Can't wait to try it!

3. Dynila

Dynila Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Ordered a red one from Vapor Girl today -- love the size for my ADV and while I love the I-Clear 30 that came with my new iTaste, I want a lower maintenance (aka single coil) big tank for my ADV. *stares at inbox waiting for shipping info*

4. dr g

dr g Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just put one on my box mod ... it's a pretty big tank of course ...
    Vapes pretty nice, takes 10w with the stock head, 11 pushes it a bit.

5. MISTERDIEABETIC

MISTERDIEABETIC Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got one the other day, vapes like my protank (uses the same coils). Must say I do like the capacity. Looks a little more at home on an APV than the protank does. Ill probably end up getting another one for my girlfriend

6. MISTERDIEABETIC

MISTERDIEABETIC Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Also, I don't know much about these tanks since not many places sell them yet. But since Vaping zone is a few miles from my apartment and one of my friends works there he suggested I get one.

7. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Been using mine for about a week now. Look nice and well built

8. sweet tea

sweet tea Senior Member ECF Veteran

Got my G50 today! Loving it so far.
    image.jpg

9. Dynila

Dynila Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Tried my red one on a bunch of mods -- top heavy on all egos and my itaste VV. works on my itaste MVP (box mod) but a little off center. Fits my evic like it was born to it. I may have to get one to match the black... or a skin for the vic to match my red tank.

10. ScottP

ScottP Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Someone should send a request to Fasttech to stock these. I would do it, but I already have an open request for them to stock the ARO's.

I do have a question though, does this use Pro Tank heads or EVOD heads or can it use either/or?

11. dr g

dr g Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

comes with protank heads, probably can take evod heads but i havent tried yet.

12. Arnie H

Arnie H Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What is the diameter of the tank? I ordered two of these.

13. ScottP

I can't find it now, but I think I read somewhere they are 22mm in diameter.

14. Arnie H

Arnie H Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cool, that is about the same width as the Vamo v2. So should look good on a mod.

15. ScottP

Actually here is a good pic with the exact Dimensions:

[​IMG]

16. Roofieo

Roofieo Full Member

Just from my experience, I found the heads that came with the tank were not exactly like the protank heads. There is an additional layer of cloth on top of the three wicks that I had to remove to improve the wicking and stop the burnt taste:
    uploadfromtaptalk1378846276105.jpg
    Other than this, I have had no problems with this tank at all, it works great! Here's a pic of the tank on my new SID:
    [​IMG]

17. ncvapfan

ncvapfan Senior Member ECF Veteran

I picked one of these up at VZ also. Killer piece. coils are not exactly like protank but really close. Mine came with 2.8ohm coils and blows clouds. FYI keep it somewhat full or it will leak

18. holley2583

holley2583 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can understand why you would want to buy from Fasttech because they are so cheap, that's because it's a China based company. Try to support USA vendors for a couple extra bucks. I do and I think it's a good way to keep US vendors in business... Oh, and these are awesome tanks!

19. ScottP

I do buy US just not exclusively. I have bought all of my eGo's and Spinners, EVODs and Vivi Novas at MyVaporStore, all of my Juice from MtBakerVapor, and all of my ARO's from Discountvapers. I bought my SVD kit at Fasttech and that's all. I prefer to buy as local as possible but if the price variance is too much I will order from overseas. Some people will only buy from the cheapest, thus my suggestion for Fasttech to stock them and the ARO.

I ended up electing to stick with ARO's instead of this, since this is too big for my "on the go" ego sized batteries and I went with a Fogger V2 RBA for my at home SVD setup.

20. roadawg27

roadawg27 Full Member

I keep getting dry burnt hit with the stock coil...it's not all the time tho....any fixes?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.