G6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just don't fill a carto when it is on a battery because if you over fill it, the excess will come out. It's okay I just clean the battery end with a Q-tip I dipped in isopropyl alcohol.

Another tip I always do before charging a battery is to clean the battery and threads with a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol. I think it is just a good habit to have. The first time I vaped the batteries were un-sealed and keeping the battery clean was very important but I did have some battery threads that in a way looked tarnished and regular cleaning with isopropyl alcohol I never had that problem again.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I'm about to pick up a new APV and give my Triton kit to a friend. But this new one is bigger, and can't really carry it around concealed in pocket when I need to. Usually I use Blu disposables, but they don't do anything for me. I'm looking at ordering the g6 starter tomorrow. Anyone use these and have an opinion? Is it messy to refill? And does it leak? Any advice greatly appreciated!

Looks interesting. What is the Mah and where to get them?

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
I use the G6 auto batteries with mini tanks exclusively. I have tried lots of different 808 batteries and always ended up returning them, so now I just stick with Halo permanently. I can't stand the cartos though, I have to use the mini tanks. One tank lasts me 3-4 weeks. I've never had a leak either.
I would try a Triton if they made an automatic model, I hate having to push a button to vape.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I got a starter kit from Halo (came in today's mail) and got just one mini tank. Had been using Greensmokes but didn't care for them all that much. I love the mini tank....just ordered half a dozen more along with another samples (different flavors, got the tobacco sampler first). Have only tried the Tribeca and really liked it. But now I have a question--should I clean out (somehow) the mini tank before I try a different juice from the sampler? And if yes, just with warm water or something else. Thanks for any help!!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got a starter kit from Halo (came in today's mail) and got just one mini tank. Had been using Greensmokes but didn't care for them all that much. I love the mini tank....just ordered half a dozen more along with another samples (different flavors, got the tobacco sampler first). Have only tried the Tribeca and really liked it. But now I have a question--should I clean out (somehow) the mini tank before I try a different juice from the sampler? And if yes, just with warm water or something else. Thanks for any help!!

Sometimes hot water only will clean out a tank good but if a flavor really lingers I use a soak with a dental tablet the cheapo non mint kind. The mini tanks take awhile to dry out completely. If it doesn't bother you for the first few drags to be muted in vapor and flavor you can go ahead and reload the tank before it is completely dry. Just remember it being wet will diminish the flavor and vapor production. But since you have the kit you can use the cartos to sample flavors too while you wait for your mini tank to dry and your vape mail to arrive.

Oh and Welcome cbrite! :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Welcome, cbrite.

Some flavors are hard to get out of a minitank. But you should be ok with a good rinsing from most of the tobacco flavors.

But VooDoo and Belgian Cocoa don't do well in the minis.

Still, Tribeca and prime are great in them. If Torque is too strong, put a few drops of tribeca in it to mellow it out.

And cbrite? Guess what?

You are Halon!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I have had no luck getting Kringles Curse out of a mini either. Plus it tastes burnt out of the mini. Good thing they are so cheap.

With a lot of flavors, the minis do better on the latter half of the discharge, when the bat is a bit lower voltage. Those mini's run hot.

Very interesting with HX3 in the mini, tuning it with the VV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread