Gave my backup ego to a friend...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ta2dave76, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ta2dave76

ta2dave76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Lastnight was a wild and crazy biker birthday bash for one of my MC club brothers. Bands, beer, and some killer BBQ. Got to hang with a couple of my bros that I havent seen in a few months. My pal Shawn has been trying to get his ol lady off the smokes for a long time now. Theyve tried the gum, the patch, Chantix, and cold turkey over the last couple of years. She asked what I was using, so I showed her my pv. She asked to try it, and I said sure. After a few puffs, she said thats the way to go. We talked alittle more about it, and I went off to grab some grub and a frosty adult beverage. Later on in the night, I noticed her light up a cig, take a couple puffs, and then smashed it out in the ashtray. I then put a clearo filled with rasberry cheesecake on my backup ego, walked over and gave it to her. I says "merry christmas. Use this till you get a setup". Showed her how to fill it and charge it, and she puffed on that the rest of the night. Shawn tried to give me $40 for it, I told him to take that money and goto the vape shop, and find something his lady likes. After that we partied like rock stars, and the rest of the night is kind of a blur.

So, Ive only been vaping since Sept. 20th, but I have now converted two people. My bro's lady, and my pops. My old man likes his Triton setup, and told me yesterday he hasnt had a smoke in 14 days. He was a two pack a day for 50 years.

And perhaps Ill get the Sigelei Zmax sooner than later...

Happy Sunday yall

2. mcol

mcol Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Awesome!!............

3. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    SWEEEET! [​IMG]

4. AgentAnia

AgentAnia Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have a lump in my throat reading your post. You are a good friend and a good man, Dave! :thumbs:

Where do you get your raspberry cheesecake juice? I am suddenly overwhelmed with a desire to vape raspberry cheesecake!!!

5. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Good on you! :)

6. Rocketpunk

Rocketpunk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Wonderful!

Every time I've tried to PIF the user ended up breaking everything. I had to rescue a Twist back from a knuckle-dragger because he didn't listen to a single word of advice or instruction I said and tried to break the darned thing. I swept in, collected my donated gear, and brought it back home. I should think better next time not to toss my pearls to swine.

That sounds mean and cruel, but this person just wasn't ready for an ecig.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hers-crank-ups-noobs-who-wont-understand.html

7. ta2dave76

Highbrow Vapor. First order with them. A couple days of aging, and I think it will be really killer!

Just made a review in the juice section, and a thread the other day about the post office and the vacation that my juice took....

8. alisa1970

alisa1970 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

What an awesome story! Yes, please do tell about the raspberry cheescake! :)

Kudos to you! I have not converted a one. Helped some who were ready to give up on vaping, but never a complete conversion. And I live with a smoker! :mad:

9. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I "loan" my backups out all the time. Perfect excuse to snag the latest shiny. :D

10. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not much that gives a better felling than helping another like that!

Proud of you, very Proud.

I now have about 20 under my belt and still keep hope to help many more.

11. Vwls

Vwls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Right well... has to be those who are ready. That is... they want to try it, want to quit smoking, and they listen eagerly to what you are telling them.

If someone isn't into it, nothing you say will matter, and giving them equipment is a waste of time (and money).

12. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great story of paying it forward and helping get another person away from analogs.

13. soba1

soba1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Payin it forward cool....

14. Robino1

Robino1 ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Threads like this really need Love buttons!

Join CASAA and have a voice for vaping.

15. ta2dave76

I just hope my Ovale C twist doesnt crap out on me anytime soon lol. If it does though, perfect time to score the Sigelei!!!

: ovale, highbrow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.