• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Gay Days 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
The one they do hear in Vegas tires me out so that it's enough to last me the year lol. Wish I was in my 20's again so I could do the party circuit lol.

LOL. I haven't seen my 20s in a little while either, but I still manage to make it happen. :) This will be a busy year tho. Gay Days and VapeStock are back to back weekends. My poor wallet.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I've never heard of gay days but I hope you have a gay old time.
It's good to see more activity in the forum.

Gay Days at Disney World Orlando Florida and Las Vegas Nevada Huge gathering that started its life around a bunch of BBS users meeting up at Magic Kingdom for the 3 o'clock parade. It has grown and grown to include circuit parties, pool parties, dance parties. But at least for die hards like me, the core of it all is still seeing that parade on the first Saturday of June. Heh, only time of the year I will watch a Disney parade in front of the castle. No shade. :\

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Staying at the host hotel is amazing. This will be my 3rd year doing so. It's nice having access to all the pool parties included. I also recommend Taste of Gay Days on Thursday night if you're staying at the hotel that night. 25 bux in advance/30 at the door. Lots of local eateries participate and numerous beverage vendors. Last year Bud's Limarita was new and they were pushing them big. I had like 4 or 5 I think. With the strawberry one being relatively new this year, I expect a big push with it.

I was a new vaper last year. Snuck a few stealth vapes in the expo and Taste. Out on the pool deck I vaped my eyeballs out. And of course didn't worry about vaping in the room. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread