Gearbest Chat & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
This thread is to discuss products available at or purchased from Gearbest.com Gearbest is a China based company that also has a factory in the USA for fast shipping and they boast near factory direct pricing. I, personally have reviewed several devices for them and have never been let down. I received my products in a very timely manner and was very satisfied. They are a reseller of all sorts of items but have a huge selection of mods, rta's, rba's building material, tools and other vaping related items. Their website is Gearbest dot Com.

gear%2Bbest%2Badvert.jpg

Here is a link to their e-cig and related inventory.
Electronic Cigarettes - Best Electronic Cigarettes with Free Shipping | GearBest.com

Reactions: zarya2

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
I see the reo clone---coming to this thread soon...can't wait until review from users comes out.

Absolutely, that's one that I'm getting on myself. I've had a reo mini but never a grand. For that price, I gotta try it.

A FastTech clone : )

I don't think so. I've waited 3-4 weeks to get stuff from them. Gearbest is much faster.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
I been looking at that reo clone to get my feet wet in bottom feeding. Only reason i havent ordered i read alot of horror stories of gearbest. Some orders taking over 2 months and a shady way of using the shipping tracking system to hold off shipping orders out. Does anyone use them on a regular basis and get there orders in a timely fashion. I know China vendors take awhile to get stateside but 2 months i could kayak it to the states faster.

Reactions: thetrucker

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
This thread is to discuss products available at or purchased from Gearbest.com Gearbest is a China based company that also has a factory in the USA for fast shipping and they boast near factory direct pricing. I, personally have reviewed several devices for them and have never been let down. I received my products in a very timely manner and was very satisfied. They are a reseller of all sorts of items but have a huge selection of mods, rta's, rba's building material, tools and other vaping related items. Their website is Gearbest dot Com.

gear%2Bbest%2Badvert.jpg

Electronic Cigarettes - Best Electronic Cigarettes with Free Shipping | GearBest.com

OH joy....another place to shop....just what I need :lol:

Reactions: Ryedan

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla

gear%2Bbest%2Badvert.jpg

China cant have a factory in USA - underage kids here dont want to work

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
GearBest is really no different from FastTech. They are both wholesalers/retailers who are at the mercy of manufacturers for delivery. They manufacturer nothing. They use the same postal services so shipping times are equal. The only difference is sometimes they may stock a few different items. Overall though I find FastTech to be cheaper. One thing I don't like about GB is that you have to paying shipping back for items under warranty. FastTech pays both ways. One thing I do like about GB is they have random short sales on items. Like I mentioned earlier I got the HCigar VT 40 for 40% off last night. A few hours later the sale was gone.

Last edited:

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
They're ok. Same sot of stock as FT but generally more expensive (unless a 'sale' is on). Delivery times about the same. The BIG difference for me between GB and FT is communication. With FT the communication is slow and with GB it is non-existent.
Both sites advertise product well in advance of them actually receiving it, regardless of stock status. Both typical Chinese sites, excellent value for money if you have patience....

BostonJim

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Las Vegas
I have to agree Boston Jim, but in all fairness it's really no different than the FastTech thread! You have the Op who feels a certain loyalty to GearBest and wants to help promote them. Unless he is actively promoting specific items I don't see the harm.

I didn't mean to imply anything bad, I just thought it looked like an ad. By the way it worked, I checked them out and now Gearbest is on my shopping radar.

I never looked at the fasttech thread, really 10,000 plus posts. Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread