Geek Vape Avocado 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
The two tanks I am most excited about right now are this Avocado 24, and the Theorem...I have always liked Geny style tanks, but never cared for their post designs, and most never seemed to wick fast enough for a good flavor build.....these two tanks cure those issues :p
Watched a few reviews on the theorem last night. Looks interesting indeed. May get one soon.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I hope it works as well as it looks--I'm a flavor chaser. The reviews have been excellent. I got my tracking# this morning from vapesourcing.:)
Nice! Like to know how you like it. It's definately an atty original in design that I'm aware of.

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
The Avocado 22mm works great with single coil. Lovely flavour and vapour.

I also have the regular Serpent and a Bellus which I bought for single coil builds. Unfortunately I haven't had a great time with them as I've loaded them with 12mg nic juices which I thought were going bad. Thus far I'm getting next to no flavour, but the tanks are wicking just fine and producing nice clouds. In a few days I'll try out a better juice in them to confirm it's the juice that's bad and not the tanks themselves. That's what I'm hoping anyways.

I guess I should throw out these juices, but they did cost me money =/

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Could be the juices are bad. I noticied one of my juices had a darker color, and after tasting, threw it away. Not sure about shelf life with ejuice. Mine I store in bathroom medicine cabinet which is dark and cool. Now it's completely full with some 60 bottles. Many I have not returned to vaping. I find I'm constantly finding something new I wish to try. Always the case, right?

Reactions: KayP

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Could be the juices are bad. I noticied one of my juices had a darker color, and after tasting, threw it away. Not sure about shelf life with ejuice. Mine I store in bathroom medicine cabinet which is dark and cool. Now it's completely full with some 60 bottles. Many I have not returned to vaping. I find I'm constantly finding something new I wish to try. Always the case, right?
Yes, they were dark to begin with, darker than the images on the vendor's website, and so I presume they were not a fresh batch. I could've chased after them and tried to get my money back, but I couldn't be ar$ed.

Anyways, not all stories turn out the same. Some juices I do not like at all when it arrives, but after 2-3 weeks of steeping I find some ADVs amongst them.

It is said, online, that juice should generally last from 1.5 to 2 years, depending on conditions of storage - Cool and Dark. Other methods also include storage in the refrigerator and freezer; however, it is not agreed everywhere if it is the wiser option. I have not tried the latter, except for the refrigerator. I refrigerated the suspect juices. The juices turned quite thick and take a while to wick, especially in tanks. I have not noticed any flavour loss or gain (flavour is still muted); however, the harshness has definitely been removed.

Reactions: davevape55

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Yes, they were dark to begin with, darker than the images on the vendor's website, and so I presume they were not a fresh batch. I could've chased after them and tried to get my money back, but I couldn't be ar$ed.

Anyways, not all stories turn out the same. Some juices I do not like at all when it arrives, but after 2-3 weeks of steeping I find some ADVs amongst them.

It is said, online, that juice should generally last from 1.5 to 2 years, depending on conditions of storage - Cool and Dark. Other methods also include storage in the refrigerator and freezer; however, it is not agreed everywhere if it is the wiser option. I have not tried the latter, except for the refrigerator. I refrigerated the suspect juices. The juices turned quite thick and take a while to wick, especially in tanks. I have not noticed any flavour loss or gain (flavour is still muted); however, the harshness has definitely been removed.

Nice to know about 1.5-2 years is the time frame. I still have halo juices still sitting in cabinet after 1 year when I first started vaping. Have been going to Stash alot as I really like their juices. The 70/30 blend vapes well will all my rta's. I don't mind spending a few dollars more for well made juices. Their packaging and the fact you get a sample bottle each time is a great deal. Their Dark Star coconut dark chocolate combo was not my favorite when I first recieved it. 3 weeks later it was awesome. So yeah I agree with you. Time for steeping or age of the juice makes a great big difference in some cases. Just ordered their new Blueberry lemon cake in a 60mil...cant wait as that sounds good.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Nice to know about 1.5-2 years is the time frame. I still have halo juices still sitting in cabinet after 1 year when I first started vaping. Have been going to Stash alot as I really like their juices. The 70/30 blend vapes well will all my rta's. I don't mind spending a few dollars more for well made juices. Their packaging and the fact you get a sample bottle each time is a great deal. Their Dark Star coconut dark chocolate combo was not my favorite when I first recieved it. 3 weeks later it was awesome. So yeah I agree with you. Time for steeping or age of the juice makes a great big difference in some cases. Just ordered their new Blueberry lemon cake in a 60mil...cant wait as that sounds good.
Please don't take my word on it. That is the information I read on several websites and forums. I, myself, have been vaping for just 4 months.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Please don't take my word on it. That is the information I read on several websites and forums. I, myself, have been vaping for just 4 months.

No worries. None at all. When I first came here, I wanted to be involved so much that at times I had my facts wrong,or not thoroughly correct. Was chewed out by some but I learned to think things over a little more. Your good

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I'm looking forward to the Serpent mini and the Advocado 24 both reviewed by Rip Tripper, Mike Vapes and Richard Ng on utube. They all say the Serpent mini is awesome for a single coil designed rta. Been waiting for a stubby single for awhile now. A clapton or tiger coil would probaly work great for flavor and battery life would be another plus. Problem is neither will be out soon. Also looking for another small reg. Mod for trsveling something stealthy. May wait to see the vt75 when reviewed.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I had thought the Moonshot and Serpent Mini were a closer comparison with each other, and not the Avocado 24.

I think the Moonshot is considered a RDTA, but I'll have to check again. The serpent mini is definately an rta single coil, 3mil capacity, large airflow and juice wells with no juice control. Has top fill and capatable for a 510 drip tip. The deck has 2 posts with clamping your wires instead of running them thru post holes like all the other rta's. If it makes a good connect and works well, I'm in for it. Makes a single clapton slapped in easy and fast. Like the idea if flavor and vapor are there, which the reviewers claim it has. Makes swopping a juice easier with cleaning and building. And battery life should be better.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
what device?
what gauge wires?
what type of wire?
what ohms?

some of the things we need to know on the coils you have tried, to figure out a cooler build
Answers:24 single wire dual 3.0. 33ohmkanth twisted 24 dual. 22kanth ohm tiger nichrome 26 dual can't remember kanthal flat 34GA . DEVICES Skx mini 60 watt. Vt 200,vt40 ml class,.. You name it . all 3.0 inside D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread