geek vape avocado genesis style RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgurnard

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
London
Beside cutting the mesh diagonally, I tend to roll Uwicks around a strand of thick-ish Kanthal. Makes it easy bending it into shape and have it stay that way. This is probably more useful for drippers, tho... as the wick isn't held in place by anything other than the coil. Either way it may help retaining shape while wrapping the coil.
Thanks for this tip! Used it to roll a mesh wick for My Magma clone....no creases! This is a 1st, so cheers!

Reactions: WattWick

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
Yer welcome. Sorry to rant like that, but I'm one of those old school genny purists, who don't take kindly to the term being diluted, spun, twisted, or misused. The worst offense is to call a dripper a genny, or build a genny as a dripper. I get really offended at that stuff.

what, are you 13 yrs old? lol@ sensitive vapers. saw a chump get all mad because someone called a clapton a fused clapton.

on topic, i think the avocado looks pretty cool. i might pick one up eventually. but i like to be able to lay my devices down for a moment and not have to worry about leaking.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
what, are you 13 yrs old? lol@ sensitive vapers. saw a chump get all mad because someone called a clapton a fused clapton.

on topic, i think the avocado looks pretty cool. i might pick one up eventually. but i like to be able to lay my devices down for a moment and not have to worry about leaking.

Best of luck to you sir, goodbye.
<ig>

TheMike21

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2015
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I have mine with a single coil clapton, wick untill the bottom and with the 2 hole airflow I have no leaks, I usually have it standing but I've even put it in my pocket without trouble, sometimes in the mini zippo pocket of my jeans, again, no issue.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
IMG_20160309_124842.jpg
i have been using mine for about 1.5 months now, and its fantastic. ill call it a genny, based on style alone, and anyone that doesnt like it, can eat a bag of ****'s IMO.

leaking has not been an issue, but then again, i try not to keep it on its side. its fallen over in my car for an hour or so, and no leaks, and it can also be pocketed. i tend to close off the airflow just in case. performance is outstanding. flavor is really good, although, i like the flavor i get off my haze pyrex version clone a bit more. at the moment, i have it set up with dual claptons, only because in single coil mode, i think the ceramic plug has the potential to vapor lock the juice sometimes. in the v2, i would like to see geekvape add a hole kind of similar to what VHO did with its block and deck on the haze tank.

all in all though, its a great atty.

Reactions: fishwater
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread