Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Looks like there are going to be a lot of battery options for the Aegis. Saw that Geekvape is offering different caps to allow for 20700 and 21700 cells. Nice move!

caps.JPG

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Looks like there are going to be a lot of battery options for the Aegis. Saw that Geekvape is offering different caps to allow for 20700 and 21700 cells. Nice move!

View attachment 674391
Wow that's awesome. You know if the caps is available to order separately now? Was there any mention of availability or time frame when suppliers will get a hold of them? :)

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Wow that's awesome. You know if the caps is available to order separately now? Was there any mention of availability or time frame when suppliers will get a hold of them? :)

The only mention of them I've seen is on the Geekvape FB page. No details as of yet as to pricing or availability.

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Nothing better than a weekend is a weekend with a new mod :)
Just received mine. Have anyone else received theirs yet from the preorder? Should be very soon or already have as well.

Will give it a test run over the weekend and report back :)

4bfda11dd33566bd19e7bdd1f8b06d33.jpg

Last edited:

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Where did you pre-order from?

Mine was through HG. Pretty sure mine was the first batch. Felt bad that I kept hassling them about the shipment date lol

What was the ETA for elegomall when you ordered? Because a friend is looking to get one from there but the ETA is 30th August...

Last edited:

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Saw this on Facebook today.
Yeah looks like there's going to be some delays and shortage with the mod being so popular now. Noticed you ordered the gunmetal color. I was going to get that color but thought I'll get the standard color as they usually get them first.
I remember one time i preordered a Blue Smok Alien and kept waiting till they said sorry it's discontinued and ended up getting the normal black/red one.
Gearbest has shipment for 17th - 21st Aug
3fvape has shipment for ~2nd Aug
FT said shipment will be this week, latest next week.
Might check locally to see if any suppliers have received stock.

Hope you get yours soon.

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Sorry haven't updated any photos or feedback about the mod yet. Been extremely sick but hopefully in the next few days I post some stuff.

@johnnyelevator have you received yours yet? My local store have them in stock already but only silver/brown and full black. No yellow or gun metal.
Maybe you should check where your one is at :)

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Pulled the trigger on one of these today and a 26650 battery. This will be my first 26650 rig. Already have 5 mods so this one will make it an even number. I just got back into vaping after putting them away about 3 years ago so I am a little nervous about doing the whole sub ohm thing. Hope the electrics in this thing is top notch. Not really crazy about having a 26650 go nuclear on me.

• Agree
Reactions: Acer50

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
After nearly a month long wait on a pre-order from Fasttech and still no shipping date, I finally got an Aegis......from a local vendor. I cancelled the order from Fasttech. I had wanted the gun metal version but settled on the stealth black they had available.

My first new mod in over a year (and I have ton of them) and so far I'm very pleased with this purchase. Nice build quality, feels good in the hand....and it vapes. I was a little concerned I'd think it was to big being a 26650 mod, but it's a reasonable size and will still fit nice in my front pants pocket at work

If I get a days worth of vaping (at 20W) out of a 26650, I'll be happy camper.

Reactions: Major911

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
One minor glitch to report after a days use. The lock feature does not seem to work. After holding the + and - button for a few seconds, the lock icon appears and you are no longer able to adjust it. However, after the mod has "gone to sleep" and you fire it again, it is no longer locked. Does it every time. A minor annoyance at best, and I'm guessing they'll fix it with a firmware upgrade soon. I sent Geekvape a message through FB. We'll see what they say.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I have had mine now for two weeks @iamtezer I got mine from Geek Vape Aegis 100W 18650/26650 Mod in Au.
I did not try the waterproof tests but I have dropped it onto the concrete driveway and all good. The instruction booklet says do not deliberately expose it to water lol. So all these reviews do make me laugh. With the 18650 battery @ 50W with 0.19 Ohm twin Jugernaught SS coils I get about 280 puffs with the bigger battery the 26650 which it does not come with I get about 350 puffs. Its an excellent unit for the tradesman or the man on the land.
hswll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread