Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Saw that Geekvape is coming out with a new single coil tank. Looks interesting, especially the "3-D" airflow. Also looks simple to build.

Nice to have another single coil option out there.

Pics from Geekvape website:

A1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Its a merlin with better wicking and airflow ....the merlin being one of my favorite RTAs means I'm ....ing excited. This is Geekvapes forte take existing designs and fusing them together to make something better !

I am very curious as to how that angled airflow will hit the coil and effect flavor. It makes me wonder if Geekvape has some sort of wind tunnel type simulator that they use to maximize airflow efficiency. I imagine due to how air is pulled through an atomizer that just because you point airflow a certain way does not mean it will go where you want it.

Needless to say its an interesting design and if they can keep all these features and still keep the footprint small they should have a hit on there hands

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
It looks like the price is not going to be too bad. Efun has it up as a pre-order for $29.99, and has a coupon to bring it to $19.99. I always steer clear of pre-orders, but it was nice to see such a reasonable price for it.

3.5ml Geekvape Ammit RTA Tank Atomizer - $29.99

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
In post #3 of this thread @Sed8op8 said that Geekvapes strengths lie in adapting and improving designs. Where this resembles a Merlin, it ain't a Merlin... I don't have one... Yet... But that much larger airflow makes me believe that this will be for DTL only...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread