Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Geekvape (Geek vape) GBOX 100, GBOX 150, GBOX 70, GBOX D75 & GBOX S100 mods

Geekvape (Geek Vape) is entering the mod market swamp.Their tanks and accessories are
decent quality, so these might end up being solid as well.

Opinions? No reviews yet, so we're pretty much blind.

Will post more info/pics as they surface.

Geekvape (Geek Vape) GBOX 100 Mod

The GBOX 100 looks very iStick-Like. :?:

No info yet regarding upgradeability via usb.

Smart charging management chip sounds interesting (Balanced Charging and Discharging).

geekvape-gbox-100-colors.png

geekvape-gbox-100-detailed-features.jpg

geekvape-gbox-100-parameter.jpg

Geekvape (Geek Vape) GBOX 150 Mod

This one utilizes (2) 26650 batteries, which should provide extended usage time, but the
battery type might turn some off.

geekvape-gbox-150-black.jpg

geekvape-gbox-150-large-display.jpg

geekvape-gbox-150-parameter.jpg

geekvape-gbox-150-easyto-hold.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: OhTheAgony

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Rushing everything onto the market before 8/8. Stuff looks nice, and I guess they figured if they don't enter the market now, they'll have problems in the future. While they seem to cover a wide range of mod designs, given the large number of styles, I do hope there was enough time in the design cycles to make sure everything actually works.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Rushing everything onto the market before 8/8. Stuff looks nice, and I guess they figured if they don't enter the market now, they'll have problems in the future. While they seem to cover a wide range of mod designs, given the large number of styles, I do hope there was enough time in the design cycles to make sure everything actually works.

Agree.

I have a feeling that these mods have been in the works for quite a while
and I hope they function as good as they look.

Ryan G

Jul 18, 2016
So recently geek vape sent a few prototypes to my shop and since they are prototypes we cannot sell them so ive been testing them out and equally across the playing field, there are clear and apparent issues (battery compartments hard to open, batteries sticking inside, cheaper material) but overall decent vapes. Also the gbox 75 states that it takes a "20700" battery and i thought that was kind of strange. Each vape is very heavy and seems durable but theyre unique because though they are heavy they feel cheap. Buttons are pretty clicky and seem reliable but realisticall the gbox 100 is easily the best of them all. Also they have a triple 18650 mod which seems to not work at all. On top of that threading on top seems weird, my rdas will now fully screw down flush to the devices except the gbox 100. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Sounds like they were in a rush to meet that August 8th or whatever deadline.

I hope that you will report your findings and they make the appropriate changes.
Prices for these mods are $60.xx and up, so these mods better be up to par
when they hit the market or they will flop big time.

Reactions: whiteowl84

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
Do you have an infrared thermometer?
I'd like to know if the TC works on the 100. It has a custom TCR supposedly.
Does the TCR have a 100,000th place?
I can overlook alot of garbage if the chip is superb...or better than mine.
After the 213 fiasco, you can't be too careful...even though mine does seem to work with V1.1...sometimes.

Amp limit?
Heavy and feels cheap...may be a Cuboid in disguise.

What information does the screen give you?

Thanks for the community guinea pig.

Ryan G

Jul 18, 2016
Gbox S100:
Contains- 1x Gbox S100, 1x USB charger, 1x replacment bottle, 1x user manual, 1x warranty card, and 1x spare parts "polybag"
Pros: squwanker, heavy, dual 18650, easy to open battery door, good button, can fit large rdas/tanks, and battery vent holes.
Cons: feels cheap, knock off of rx200, battery doors open only slightly, rdas/tanks do not fit flush, I fear if I drop it it will destroy it.
Straight shooting: mod feels cheap, I question the durability over time, and it is personally a waste of money.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Ryan G

Jul 18, 2016
Gbox D75:
Contains: 1x Gbox D75, 1x USB cable, 1x warranty card, and 1x user manual.
Pros: looks clean, decent button, battery vent holes.
Cons: takes "20700" battery, it is metal but is coated with cheaper material, small display screen, battery door moves ALOT, wiring is open on inside (juice can easily get inside with little effort), gets alot of fingerprints due to material.
Straight shooting: it houses an awkward battery, it feels cheap, and could easily get messed up in multiple ways.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread