#8 bwh79
WTSTQuO.png

Congrats to him! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:
That's awesome, thanks so much! PM incoming.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
So, I received my prize earlier today or, well, by now I guess it was yesterday. Thanks so much @AlmightyEvan and Heaven Gifts! They sent me the black one. Looks great. Put my standard dual-coil build in it, 6 or 7 wraps (I went with seven, 'cos it's BIG) 26ga Kanthal around a 3mm inner dia., coming out around .45 ohms, with rayon wick. I think perhaps I am not using it to its fullest potential with this build, but it's what I know so it's what I started with. I'm using it with the air half-open for a semi-restricted lung hit; flavor is a little muted (probably my fault -- see previous comment about full potential), but the clouds are as good as anything else I've got and the juice well (or tank, if you prefer) is something else! I vaped on this thing at 36 watts all evening, probably a good three hours, and only had to refill once in that time (plus the initial fill when I first started, of course.) Not chain vaping the whole time, but not not chain vaping the whole time either, if you know what I mean.

These might be the smoothest 510 threads of any device I own. Granted that's not a whole awful lot, but man!

At 24mm, I've only got two mods that will fit it without overhang; one of them is a tube mech (Panzer clone) in SS, which I think doesn't look all that great with a black atomizer on top although it might actually have looked really nice in SS, but it looks just fine atop the big black monolith that is my at-home regulated mod (Movkin Luggy -- another contest win, thanks ECF!) and I use that a lot more often than any of my mechs so WINNING! I'm not real fond of the super-shorty chuff tip but I don't have any 510 tips that I really like on here either, so it'll do for now. Overall, I'm real happy with it. I don't think it's something I would have bought for myself (most of my stuff fits 22mm and until now I thought "RDTA" was just a gimmick) but after having tried it, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for someone wanting a velocity-style deck and a juice well that just won't quit.

Reactions: AlmightyEvan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread