Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
With the apparent trend toward squonkers, this rda with a hollow positive pin looks like a win! I have to admit I am not much of a builder, but a 24 mm build deck sounds great to me. More room for wicking. :)
Tsunami 24.PNG

If the black looks like this in real life, I love the color! Tsunami 24 RDA Atomizer by GeekVape

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
When wicking make sure to wick between the positive and negative posts, otherwise liquid builds up between air inlets and side of the base.
Good to know! I am definitely not an expert builder and I would have had no idea why I was getting leakage if you hadn't mentioned that, so thank you. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Too cool for school, hun! :lol:
I'm fine, I'm fine, thanks for asking! No school though, just some courses from time to time. In autumn, perhaps...
What about you?
Done with actual school and now thinking about a couple of courses myself! I think I want to take a project management class. I'm ready to get back to work, though. It's been a long 10 months! :)

Reactions: v1ks_

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Done with actual school and now thinking about a couple of courses myself! I think I want to take a project management class. I'm ready to get back to work, though. It's been a long 10 months! :)

Good, good!
I need some more courses too. Need something like PowerBI, or SQL for data analysis. Excel just isn't enough lately, after my employer decided I should crunch some numbers from sheets with over 800'000 rows, lol.
Aaaanyway, we're terribly off topic here!
Have you gotten your Tsunami 24 yet?

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Good, good!
I need some more courses too. Need something like PowerBI, or SQL for data analysis. Excel just isn't enough lately, after my employer decided I should crunch some numbers from sheets with over 800'000 rows, lol.
Aaaanyway, we're terribly off topic here!
Have you gotten your Tsunami 24 yet?
Ha! Yeah, we did stray just a tad, lol. No, I don't have one yet. I am still trying to decide on the squonker I want! The Tsunami was just released, though, so I have a little time. Hopefully someone gets one soon and reviews it here. It really does look like a great RDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread