GEM - RTA by markbugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I posted in their thread and sent three emails. Very disappointed with the company
Of course, Spectrum Tanks may be closing up shop now that Black Monday has arrived.
No new products allowed?
Each color, for each tank, is considered a separate tobacco product?
Spectrum is dead.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Of course, Spectrum Tanks may be closing up shop now that Black Monday has arrived.
No new products allowed?
Each color, for each tank, is considered a separate tobacco product?
Spectrum is dead.

If all they do is make glass tanks tk provided dimensions they don't have anything tk worry about. I don't know the company but no way glass ones can be defaulted.

Change company name. Change descriptions tk manufacturer codes or dimensions. No problem.

They sell glass containers. He'll include a small bottom for each glass tank. With the word of the atomizer in it.

So you have a tiny dish with GEM scripted in the bottom. It's w little gem bowl. Etc etc etc. so many ways for a tank maker to work around no ?

Reactions: HBcorpse

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Forgive the kind of cross topic bt this applies to gem owners. Not all of whine are loaded with endless amounts of cash for matching mods. So I figured I'd post my experience and the result of another solution that is great quality authentic European hardware wth s tiny price tag comparatively.

This arrived today from Gus mods

It's a 18500 Tube that was in clearance for $35. The 650 version is €40 right now in deal of the week. All his tubes have room for kicks. And the top caps can be fused - which is actually quite nice and doesn't change the height that I can tell.

His shipping was three days. It took two to package. I believe the ti gem may be an even closer match. But the regular is just fine. It's more than close enough given two manufacturers.

I was actually really impressed with Gus mods this time after previous so so (not bad, big language barrier but he has learned a lot more English now ) experience. This time around he was very helpful and fast shipping. He even helped me
Out with s different item.

Anyway it seems that mark bugs don't make mech mods anymore. Or if hey do they're out of stock. And if they're not they're about 50-75% more expensive than most other boutique vendors when you factor in they charge VAT to USA. So this finish may be a really good solution for mech lovers.

4d41683b9fe91d715e9a0edd5b5c407e.jpg

If I had to list complaints about this mech.

The switch is ok. It's definitely better than many but compared to GP it's not as good . This is one of the previous I believe not he new switches. May be worth upgrading.

Also there's a lot of room (kick) and the top caps are a little strange in how they bridge the gap. Works well though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread