General CHit Chat and foolishness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
That was pretty cool! It said the 2 most common cities for me was Tacoma, WA and Minneapolis, MN and I pretty much grew up in both this places :)

e5ave6yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

For most, it seems to be accurate. I have always found 'dialects' very interesting.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
My poor ELA. She is getting a workout today. Do you ever have those days, where your brain says it would like to smoke? If so, you know what my ELA is dealing with today. :)

You still have that urge? Not me, of course I use Unflavored 100% VG 30mg e-liquid...............Tons of nicotine and super clean tasting:vapor:

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
You still have that urge? Not me, of course I use Unflavored 100% VG 30mg e-liquid...............Tons of nicotine and super clean tasting:vapor:

When I first switched from smokes to vape, I was doing 30mg. I am now at 1 year, 3 months, 3 days. I have been lowering the mg's along the way. I am down to 11mg. I was considering going down another notch, on my next purchase. But, I think 'not yet'.

I vape coffee. Coffee has always been a 'love' in my life. :)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I also use 100% VG. I have never tried 'unflavored'. I think I will try it.

I tried flavors when I was first vaping over 4 years ago....Not a fan, plus it made the room stink of whatever flavor you are vaping... I also wanted my vape to be as pure as possible/ less ingredients is better IMO.... I don't DIY( I should)..... I will tell you that if you buy from an e-liquid vendor not all Unflavored 100% VG liquids are the same...Some I tried tasted just awful..... I have been buying from Mark @ Innovapor.com for years.......His Unflavored Ultrapure has the cleanest purest taste......Code: ECF20 for the discount......My problem is that I am stuck on the 30mg...I have tried going lower nicotine, but I miss the bite of the higher nicotine/plus I seem to vape more (when using lower mg's) to get the same satisfaction.........

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I totally agree, that is some of the cleanest tasting base I've experienced. It does take flavorings quite well, too. I got some small sample bottles a couple years ago with a mod purchase and it was nice, though wasn't really viable for regular use in my DIY due to price. I was willing to put up with the slight "peppery" taste of other nic bases in compromise, I found others that flavorings would pretty much completely mask once mixed that were far cheaper. If I were to vape unflavored, though, that one is definitely a good choice

I don't DIY at all anymore, though, kinda lost interest when all my favorite flavorings became unavailable or difficult/expensive to acquire. I didn't feel like going through the arduous process all over again of sampling different flavoring sources and then trying to find the optimal mixes for each flavor that showed promise. I went through that process once and was extremely satisfied with what I was using, but then that all went to hell. I've just been buying off-the-shelf juice from some time now

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I tried flavors when I was first vaping over 4 years ago....Not a fan, plus it made the room stink of whatever flavor you are vaping... I also wanted my vape to be as pure as possible/ less ingredients is better IMO.... I don't DIY( I should)..... I will tell you that if you buy from an e-liquid vendor not all Unflavored 100% VG liquids are the same...Some I tried tasted just awful..... I have been buying from Mark @ Innovapor.com for years.......His Unflavored Ultrapure has the cleanest purest taste......Code: ECF20 for the discount......My problem is that I am stuck on the 30mg...I have tried going lower nicotine, but I miss the bite of the higher nicotine/plus I seem to vape more (when using lower mg's) to get the same satisfaction.........

Thanks for the info! :)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I totally agree, that is some of the cleanest tasting base I've experienced. It does take flavorings quite well, too. I've just been buying off-the-shelf juice from some time now

Marks stuff is the purest, believe me I tried several other vendors..They tasted awful! With the discount code ECF20, 120ml cost $55.98 and last me about 2 months..... Cheap enough and I don't have to fiddle around mixing my own... I have been using it for almost 4 years now.....100% pure consistency........

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
I live in Scottsdale Arizona...This thing was dead on accurate as it gave Glendale-Mesa-Tempe/Arizona as my location....

I love it in Scottsdale! Shopping is great and brunch at the Phoenician is outta this world! :)

Last edited:

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I love it I'm Scottsdale! Shopping is great and brunch at the Phoenician is outta this world! :)

I love Scottsdale. Did a guys golfing trip out there a couple years ago, and we rented an awesome house on the top of Camelback Mountain. My favorite courses of the ones that we played were TPC and We-Ko-Pa.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Currently, I'm trying to get the taste of bile out of my mouth. I walked down stairs to get a drink and my wife calls me over and says "this is a riot" for some movie she is watching. I look up on the screen and there in High Definition is Liza Minnelli singing and dancing to a Beyonce song and doing it in the geriatric way only a 70 year old can which resulted in me throwing up in my mouth a little. It's bad enough when Beyonce dances a Beyonce song, let alone Liza Minnelli doing it. (Yes, Beyonce's a beautiful woman and decent singer but she dances like a stripper with MS crossed with a baby giraffe learning to walk)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I love Scottsdale. Did a guys golfing trip out there a couple years ago, and we rented an awesome house on the top of Camelback Mountain. My favorite courses of the ones that we played were TPC and We-Ko-Pa.

You stayed in a house on the top of Camelback Mountain, doesn't get any better then that for location... I live about 3 miles north of the TCP course up by Pinnacle Peak..... I see your in the Bay Area pAth77, I lived there for 35 years (Los Altos) until I could not stand the how crowded it had become........ I love it down here but do get up to the Bay Area 2-3 times a year to visit my sons.....I will always love the SF area...

Last edited:

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
You stayed in a house on the top of Camelback Mountain, doesn't get any better then that for location... I live about 3 miles north of the TCP course up by Pinnacle Peak..... I see your in the Bay Area pAth77, I lived there for 35 years (Los Altos) until I could not stand the how crowded it had become........ I love it down here but do get up to the Bay Area 2-3 times a year to visit my sons.....I will always love the SF area...

Bay Area born & raised! I left Cali after graduating high school in '96. I finally moved back here two years ago, and it certainly has changed...some things for the better...a lot of things for the worst. But when all is said and done, the Bay will always be my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread