General CHit Chat and foolishness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Warning: Content of this post may be offensive to somebody, don't know why but whatever.

My choice of urns was significantly influenced by Super-T.

0TQdEF6.jpg

If there comes a time when Super-T might branch out into other areas of machining, actual funerary urns might be a consideration. :)

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Warning: Content of this post may be offensive to somebody, don't know why but whatever.

If there comes a time when Super-T might branch out into other areas of machining, actual funerary urns might be a consideration. :)

I'mma have a beer for you this evening, and I'll pour out the dregs for the ones who have gone before us.

Not a bad cover/ re-mix? :) I do like Daft Punk, my sons introduced them to me way back when they were in grade school/ junior high? THey keep progressing and keeping good techno-pop alive.

I'm not really a fan of club music. But I do dig a cappella, especially when the performers show exceptional talent. The richness of sound Pentatonix is able to create with only four singers and one beatboxer is miles beyond anything I ever dreamed in my high school boy band days. I would listen to that on mainstream radio and beg for more.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA

0TQdEF6.jpg

I love your choice of urns!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Pewter could be the metal or the finish they gave it. Pewter is a metal that is similar to tin , but it contains some silver , lead and copper
Yes, it is a cast alloy, definitely has some copper in it. The interior shows it. Fairly heavy. The shiny parts are nice and shiny right now. Made in India. I like 'em, we got a medium one for each of us and a little one for his cousin/brother. Lots of Col left over, too. He was a huge man.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Its odd that you feel confident to speak of such things. I and my family talk about things like that a lot. Before my Grandmother passed away, she would talk about what she wanted for when she was cremated. We found a beautiful box like she had described. She approved of it.

My boyfriend says he want his ashes in a "Jack in the Box" like those from the 50's. I told him and my sons that I want mine in a replica of the Puzzle Box from the Hellraiser films. I even have 2 cheap replicas I found at a comic book store, just in case. Id love to have a pair made , one for each son, in wood and brass.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Over the course of my recent trials I smoked 4 cigarettes. Nasty as hell.
They never let go.

I still find myself wanting a cigarette when things get really bad. Each time I do it, it is terrible , but good at the same time. I guess part of it is because at that really stressful moment, we know its bad, and we subconsciously or even consciously want to hurt ourselves out of desperation.

Depression/ desperation can be a seductive thing.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Over the course of my recent trials I smoked 4 cigarettes. Nasty as hell.
They never let go.

Snork... I gotta say that I doubt that anyone would be overly harsh with you for having a couple of smokes... considering what you've had to deal with the last couple of weeks....For you to refer to your experience as a "trial"??? Perhaps an understatement.

Well... You are a class act, my friend... These days, so little value is placed on a person's character... and in the end, that's all that matters...
I would like to nominate you for the title of "Major Dude"... feel free to use the "MD" in your sig.. you earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread