General discussion for Vermillion products

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Ok so I received my order of Kentucky Premium Blend, KP Blend #7, and KP Banana. When I first got them I took the tops off and let them sit out for about 30 minutes. Equipment I used to sample was a .5 ohm dual coil setup in a tobh....this is my primary at home device. Anyways on to my impressions.

Kentucky Premium Blend: Ok when I first smelled this juice it had a strong caramel/maple syrupy smell to it. Could not detect any tobacco smell. Upon my first hit I got a very heavy caramel/maple syrup taste. No tobacco taste whatsoever. After a few more hits, the tobacco never became present. This was a good vape and the caramel/maple syrup flavor was by no means too sweet or overpowering. But I was really craving some tobacco flavor and it just never came through. After my initial sampling I put this back in the cabinet for steeping.

KP #7: This was one of the smaller sample sizes I received. Upon opening this I got an extremely funky odor. Almost like a dirty laundry/dirty sock smell....not really sure how to describe it. Only other time I have got this was from some five pawns sampler pack I purchased earlier on this year. Went ahead and tried dripping some and that funky flavor definitely carried over to the vape....couldn't vape it anymore. Definitely going back into the cabinet for a long steep. Hopefully the funk is able to steep out.

KP Banana: This was the other small sample I received. When opening this, I got the familiar caramel/maple syrup smell with a slight hint of banana. The banana was quite mellow. Vaped just like it smelled. I will say their banana flavor was quite a bit different compared to the banana flavor that I am accustomed to from AHL. Good juice though. Still going to let it steep some more and see what it is like in a few weeks.

Overall I'm looking forward to getting a better judgment after a few weeks of steeping. Oh one other thing....I never got any kind of tobacco taste on any of the flavors. I'm hoping that it just due to lack of steeping. Anyways just wanted to report back my initial impressions of the flavors I received. Will update as I try more.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ok so I received my order of Kentucky Premium Blend, KP Blend #7, and KP Banana. When I first got them I took the tops off and let them sit out for about 30 minutes. Equipment I used to sample was a .5 ohm dual coil setup in a tobh....this is my primary at home device. Anyways on to my impressions.

Kentucky Premium Blend: Ok when I first smelled this juice it had a strong caramel/maple syrupy smell to it. Could not detect any tobacco smell. Upon my first hit I got a very heavy caramel/maple syrup taste. No tobacco taste whatsoever. After a few more hits, the tobacco never became present. This was a good vape and the caramel/maple syrup flavor was by no means too sweet or overpowering. But I was really craving some tobacco flavor and it just never came through. After my initial sampling I put this back in the cabinet for steeping.

KP #7: This was one of the smaller sample sizes I received. Upon opening this I got an extremely funky odor. Almost like a dirty laundry/dirty sock smell....not really sure how to describe it. Only other time I have got this was from some five pawns sampler pack I purchased earlier on this year. Went ahead and tried dripping some and that funky flavor definitely carried over to the vape....couldn't vape it anymore. Definitely going back into the cabinet for a long steep. Hopefully the funk is able to steep out.

KP Banana: This was the other small sample I received. When opening this, I got the familiar caramel/maple syrup smell with a slight hint of banana. The banana was quite mellow. Vaped just like it smelled. I will say their banana flavor was quite a bit different compared to the banana flavor that I am accustomed to from AHL. Good juice though. Still going to let it steep some more and see what it is like in a few weeks.

Overall I'm looking forward to getting a better judgment after a few weeks of steeping. Oh one other thing....I never got any kind of tobacco taste on any of the flavors. I'm hoping that it just due to lack of steeping. Anyways just wanted to report back my initial impressions of the flavors I received. Will update as I try more.

The tobacco comes though after a long steep, but alas, it is longer than 10 days. ;) It's been awhile since I had #7, but it didn't have a funky taste to my memory. One of two things is happening here, 1) it just needs to steep (likely) or 2) my appreciation for that liquid was prior to discovering more fully realized flavor profiles (also likely). I can say that I do still have KPB and the liquid definitely has a tobacco feel in it, but it don't taste like tobacco. There is a difference. The smell and taste that you mention is there, but it definitely smooths out to be more cohesive as what I have taste quite developed. However, I can't exactly say how old my liquid is -- I imagine it's quite old. The good thing is that the steeping should bring about much more vape-ability to the liquids, and may even make you really dig them, but a tobacco taste ain't coming -- it's sending in a slight feel to take it's place.

JoppaRoadCruiser

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
The tobacco comes though after a long steep, but alas, it is longer than 10 days. ;) It's been awhile since I had #7, but it didn't have a funky taste to my memory. One of two things is happening here, 1) it just needs to steep (likely) or 2) my appreciation for that liquid was prior to discovering more fully realized flavor profiles (also likely). I can say that I do still have KPB and the liquid definitely has a tobacco feel in it, but it don't taste like tobacco. There is a difference. The smell and taste that you mention is there, but it definitely smooths out to be more cohesive as what I have taste quite developed. However, I can't exactly say how old my liquid is -- I imagine it's quite old. The good thing is that the steeping should bring about much more vape-ability to the liquids, and may even make you really dig them, but a tobacco taste ain't coming -- it's sending in a slight feel to take it's place.

Yeah I'm really starting to figure out steeping since I've been experimenting around with tobacco flavors. When I first started vaping all I used were fruit/baking flavored juices...must have got lucky because for the most part those juices were good to go FOOB. I'm finding that to be a different story with the tobaccos.

Can I just say I absolutely love your Kentucky Premium Blend. 6 months since I started vaping and on day 2 of quitting ciggies completely. Assuming that I succeed, I will give a lot of credit to you folks - it's the only juice I have tried that I felt could truly make me quit.

The only issue is that here in Malaysia we only get up to 15mg, and in Europe up to 20mg and only on 10ml bottles. Postage from the US is prohibitively exensive and there is a risk that it'll be snapped up by customs or lost. Hope eventually we'll see either concentrate available or bigger bottles and high mg outside of US.

But thanks again for a fantastic product!

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
I've tried at least twenty different online venders tobaccos....and Kentucky Premium Blend has been my hands down favorite for at least six months now. I've never had only one ADV until I found this juice, I love it! It's very consistent, nothing overpowering...simply a great vape.

I've gifted almost 250 mls of other venders juice after I bought this. It's all I vape.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, my Vermillion River peeps.

So, anyone try the Kentucky Premium Black Label Reserve? I love the regular KPB, so I might try a bottle. I've never been disappointed with any juice purchase from VR. And it's been awhile since my last order. Time to remedy that situation... :)

Reactions: Mr.Mann

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
I just received an email from Misty (embarrassing) and thought I would stop in again :) I went back into Management work (more than) full time almost a year ago now and just kind of lost track of just about every fun thing I ever did on the wide wide web! Although I sitll vape Vermillion, I have kinda lost touch with the Vermillion team too :(. I dearly apologize for leaving anyone hanging, although I see a few familiar faces still in here. I truly cannot answer any questions about their high VG lines, nor the new flavors... but the original KPB line is still my favorite and I still vape those.

Maybe Old Guss will pop his head in or one of the great peeps on the Vermillion Team can keep up with the forum... and i will try to pop in when I get my occasional day off :)

Peace and Vape on!!

Reactions: Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just received an email from Misty (embarrassing) and thought I would stop in again :) I went back into Management work (more than) full time almost a year ago now and just kind of lost track of just about every fun thing I ever did on the wide wide web! Although I sitll vape Vermillion, I have kinda lost touch with the Vermillion team too :(. I dearly apologize for leaving anyone hanging, although I see a few familiar faces still in here. I truly cannot answer any questions about their high VG lines, nor the new flavors... but the original KPB line is still my favorite and I still vape those.

Maybe Old Guss will pop his head in or one of the great peeps on the Vermillion Team can keep up with the forum... and i will try to pop in when I get my occasional day off :)

Peace and Vape on!!

Wow. Thanks for the candor.

Hi, my Vermillion River peeps.

So, anyone try the Kentucky Premium Black Label Reserve? I love the regular KPB, so I might try a bottle. I've never been disappointed with any juice purchase from VR. And it's been awhile since my last order. Time to remedy that situation... :)
Hey DaveOno,
If you like KPB then you are going to love this flavor. We took very special care in designing and aging this flavor which has taken us years in the process. You will notice that good old KPB taste with a blast of something special that has mixed perfectly as it has been aging in oak.

Reactions: MissP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread