General-Reviews of suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Just a thought. Other than "how is their shipping" when someone posts something negative about customer service. "I have a defective product and trying to get exchange, or refund" If you haven't had to deal with the actual customer service side of the business I don't think anyone should jump in and say "I've had great service " when your only experience with the vendor is ordering and receiving.

I have ordered from certain vendors for years and they have delivered everything I ordered, but I haven't had to return anything. I don't really have any experience with a defective product return so I'm not going to jump in and say vendor "YZ" has been great. I've spoke to members after they post rave comments behind someones negative experience with the vendor only to find out that individual has never had to return anything.

Just a thought

Reactions: ShamrockPat

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
there's a company I have dealt with in regards to customer service, that is so high ... even a comment posted on a forum like ECF from someone with even the smallest issue ... this company will reach out and make things proper ... every time.

VapeProVari.jpg

Reactions: bnrkwest

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I strongly disagree unless its directly with the manufacturer like Willie Z says.

When its pure retail I wanna hear the good. The bad would have to be real bad.

My experience with retail, be it vape or tools or whatever, is a certain number of people have all the problems. Maybe they were born under an unlucky star or maybe they like the sound of there own whining but roughly 99% of all problems are confined to this small group.

Rock bottom pricing is what many of us are after. Rock bottom pricing comes at a cost. Most of us under stand that. Some people need to have there hand held. That costs money which means higher prices. I think most under stand this and the problems come from when a hand holder does business with a rock bottom price place.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Some individuals have extremely unrealistic expectations when it comes to dealing with online companies. If they don't receive a shipping confirmation within seconds of clicking the "oh my god yes yes yes buy it now send it yesterday!" button, they're grinding their teeth. If they don't receive a response from the company via email within minutes of sending an inquiry, they're foaming at the mouth. And lord help a duck if the post office screws things up. Now the individual is grabbing torch and pitch fork and demanding the company do something about it or they're going to rally the masses for a public lynching.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
there's a company I have dealt with in regards to customer service, that is so high ... even a comment posted on a forum like ECF from someone with even the smallest issue ... this company will reach out and make things proper ... every time.

View attachment 582275
I love great companies. I will spend higher prices for decent CS

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
I strongly disagree unless its directly with the manufacturer like Willie Z says.

My experience with retail, be it vape or tools or whatever, is a certain number of people have all the problems. Maybe they were born under an unlucky star or maybe they like the sound of there own whining but roughly 99% of all problems are confined to this small group.

Rock bottom pricing is what many of us are after. Rock bottom pricing comes at a cost. Most of us under stand that. Some people need to have there hand held. That costs money which means higher prices. I think most under stand this and the problems come from when a hand holder does business with a rock bottom price place.

Yes there are a certain group of peeps have bad luck period.
that wasnt generally my comment.
i buy ALot!!! Of stuff monthly. Bad customer service is rare. The Run A Round that VapeNW has given me and many others is very sad. Its bad for their business as well. Now everyone of us appreciates a heads up on potential problems before we buy. Me unfortunately i didn't search reviews before i bought.

So in saying this I was just saying ordering supplies and receiving supplies by itself doesn't mean you know how good, or bad that companies customer service is when it comes to defective merchandise, but these people will post behind a negative review and they have no experience with that companies customer service
it was just a thought.
If i order supplies fir 5yrs and i receive them all , but i have never needed to return a product then i don't have any experience with that side of the company and Im not going to offer an oppinion i know nothing about

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Well my friend if all you care a

Well my friend if all you care about is the cheapest price and you are willing to take the risk of not being able to return it should it be defective, or even if its real then have at it.
my comment is not for you.
Read peeps read. I'm talking about negative, or positive on customer service. If u had to return something and the company was great then i want to know, or if you had to return something and the company was bad I want to know.
what i don't want is when someone is talking about good, or bad experience on an exchange of merchandise and someone says "Yes I buy from there all the time and they r great" all this person has done is bought and received supplies. They haven't had to deal with actual customer service issues.

Keep in mind this is referring to specific posts that are under supplier review (negative, positive) these arent just general comments they are spacific

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Some individuals have extremely unrealistic expectations when it comes to dealing with online companies. If they don't receive a shipping confirmation within seconds of clicking the "oh my god yes yes yes buy it now send it yesterday!" button, they're grinding their teeth. If they don't receive a response from the company via email within minutes of sending an inquiry, they're foaming at the mouth. And lord help a duck if the post office screws things up. Now the individual is grabbing torch and pitch fork and demanding the company do something about it or they're going to rally the masses for a public lynching.

I know those people. They will always exist. Not talking about them

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Receiving an accurate order in a timely manner is good customer service to some.

OMG. People. There are places for . I receive my products and they're r great.

If i start a post on the supplier review-negative forum and i talk about i bought a defective mod and tried to return it and the company gives me the run a round and they won't take it back. Now for sales and delivery they are great, but thats not the issue here. Product return and exchange is the issue and if you haven't done that here at this business your input about receiving orders on time offers no help. It actually clouds what may turn out to be alot of unhappy customers on the defective product side. You can't offer information that would be helpful in this situation.

I'm done. Was just trying to make a post I thought was simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread