Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    This
    d8563e40c322c11d1c4c129f395c48c2.jpg

Also with my subox mini kit, one of my first box mod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mm it sounds so good! I really want some donut juice now!

I think he meant that he was making them. Like verbs are action words haha.

Loving the new policeman from one hit wonder
    666d98bc9722789c49040faf7e7428cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

What's the flavor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vlodato

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2013
    New Jersey
    Mm it sounds so good! I really want some donut juice now!

I think he meant that he was making them. Like verbs are action words haha.

What's the flavor?

Glazed marshmallow cereal doughnuts and with thier recent discount got 6oz for $50 shipped!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    Uhhh I must have been kinda tired last night lol. I meant claptoning as in the action of creating clapton wire. Sorry lol

You mean wrapping a Clapton coil.

"Clapton-ing" is just...well...
    This is "Claptoning:
    image.jpg

Slowhand does not approve.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    f5f5ca6a8d4d3bc42c6eb814d6ec2596.jpg

Loving my new set right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll give a big thumbs up on I heart Donuts. Pretty good stuff! I have just a bit left in my Herakles Plus waiting to be finished and then it's gone until I can get more.

But for now, I am experimenting with a "now for something completely different" vape. I was lucky enough to win a 120ml bottle of Cuttwood Boss Reserve (never tried it before) when my vape shop had a grand opening event at their 4th location. I picked up another TFV4 mini at the same time and my first titanium coil for it, so just got it fired up on my Lavabox DNA200 for a test run. Very nice vape, but will reserve final ratings on Boss Reserve and titanium TC until tried with different combinations. Always interested in trying something "new!" :vapor:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    I kinda want a coil jig but I don't know which ones aren't crap. That being said I need rob at reo mods to get s derringer in for be first cuz atm I don't have anything to build on D:

Shoot me a PM I can lend you a hand in the BF Derringer dept..

And I like the Amazon.com: Artistic Wire Coiling Gizmo(R) Deluxe Winder for Jewelry Making for coils. Been using one since I saw SuperX's vid on them and don't regret it one bit.

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
    NEPA
    OHW juices are over-rated. MM and MM didn't think much off them, tbh.
    I haven't had the opportunity to try them, I must say My Man (or whichever one is supposed to be neapolitan ice cream) does intrigue me but I have heard they are major coil gunkers from all the artificial sweetener so that turns me off a bit.

I love my Derringer and while I have never had a squonk setup I could only imagine that'd be a really great, easy to use setup.

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
    NEPA
    So, my best friend today decided she wants to try to stop smoking by vaping.

I'm so excited but completely nervous at the same time. I've never broken in a new vaper before! So I don't really know where to start! Any advice for me?

I've been doing the same thing with my soon-to-be father-in-law (that's a mouthful lol) and I gifted any old gear that I had to him which included some eGo batteries, an old MVP, a couple of CE4 clearos and an iClear 30. If you have anything you can part with, getting your friend started with some of your old gear is always a good idea! He has been vaping and smoking for a little bit and I've asked him if he wanted to upgrade his setup at all and he wasn't really interested until recently. I think it helps to let them go at their own pace because decreasing smoking is a still a step in the positive direction. The other night he randomly approached me asking about an iStick 20 watt and an Aspire Nautilus Mini because he had a friend on an internet forum he frequents doing a giveaway or trading it or something. He got it and now he's been vaping full time and he really enjoys it. So I had let him know about other gear and let him try my own setups but he still progressed at his own rate and eventually made the switch entirely. I would suggest just guiding them along and helping them out if they get frustrated with vaping at any point.

I hope that makes sense and is some kind of help, I tend to ramble after I take my meds at night lol. Good luck to you and your friend!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread