Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
The worldwide shipping is $20, my total was a little over a hundred after PP fees and everything. Doesn't come with any mesh and wire, but still not a bad deal for it. They take a little practice to get set up right, just like any genesis mod, but once you get the hang of it they do vape nicely. I had one from the first V2 run, but recently sold it in the classifieds. It was nice, just wasn't really for me

Del is actually a registered supplier here on ECF, now, so he's got a thread in the supplier's forum
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/250979-genesis-line.html

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Just a personal preference thing, really :) It vaped nice once I got the hang of setting it up, but the quality of the vape wasn't quite what I was looking for, if that makes any sense. Had I kept it, I still would have used it, just not all the time, so I made the decision that I'd rather pass it on to somebody else who would put it to good use. Given that there are a lot of people looking to get one I felt that was the best option. I tend to do that a lot, where I try out a whole bunch of different things and then do some housecleaning on the stuff that doesn't become a regular part of my vaping arsenal. I'd save a hell of a lot more money if I could curb my "ooh, shiny!" moments and just stick with what I already have :laugh:

badmotivator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Eugene, OR
Can I pick your brain a little, mwa? (Or any owner of the Line!) Would you please tell me how well your Line avoids what I see as the inconsistencies and inconveniences of other setups? For example:

Does the line ever drown and spit juice up into your mouth or allow juice to get sucked up into your mouth?
Does it ever produce a burned or stale or flavorless puff?
Is it a super pain to change flavors in the Line?

Any time you can spend would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Does the line ever drown and spit juice up into your mouth or allow juice to get sucked up into your mouth?
Does it ever produce a burned or stale or flavorless puff?
Is it a super pain to change flavors in the Line?

I never had a problem with spitting or juice in my mouth in the short time I was using it. I won't say it's not possible, though, all I can say is that I haven't had it happen. The vertical orientation of the coil helps with this, if it does spit then it'll likely do so off to the side and not up the drip tip. Since the wick is fed from below, the chance of having the coil flooded are pretty much nil

Dry hits only happen if your setup isn't done properly. If your wick is not wicking well for some reason or if your coil is too loose and giving you a hot spot then you'll get a dry hit, but once you get it set up and working properly you won't get a dry hit unless you vape the tank dry ;-)

Changing flavors is easy. Just flush it out with a syringe and some warm/hot water a few times. You don't even need to tear down your setup to do it unless you want to. Just pat the wick dry after and then refill with your new flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread