genny advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
so my hubby just discovered them at the Ottawa CVE, I know how they work, but haven't any experience with them... so I thought I would ask those who like them.

so I'm looking for one that is:

22mm - needs to fit our current mods
RBA - hopefully one I can buy more decks separately for- I'm so not buying coils when I can rebuild them.
2-3ml - he loses flavour in juice fast, so one that we're not wasting juice on him with.
deck - velocity styled deck is ideal, but a single works for me for building as well
cheap - I'm not sure he well he like it anyhow
I'm not really interested in a multi-use(like combos), we already have squonkers and almost a dozen bottom coil tanks.
colour- doesn't matter, if I don't like it i'll just paint it anyhow

so with that list, any suggestions?

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
Most of the gennys on the market fit 22mm mods with a sleek profile. I wouldn't worry too much about capacity--as you should only fill them up to ~half capacity.

Plenty of info on in this neck of the woods to get you guys started with the wicking and coiling process. Youtube definitely your friend.

I was on the hunt for Infinite Satburn22 clones--as the authentic is next-to-impossible to get, and Infinite clones of this atty are supposed to be the best. Ended up ordering them from Kick Ash Vapes in Niagara Falls ON. I cannot thank these guys enough!! Excellent customer service. They carry high-end authentics as well.

Rsst is a great genny to learn the basics on. I use Youde Aga T+ or T2 same atty, switched to pyrex tanks for my key lime juice. Aga titaniums are as small as an ego battery. And some authentics, as well. Believe it or not, because of the tiny wick hole 2.0mm--i have the Aga titanium wrapped with 4 winds of 34g kanthal--2.4Ω. And this li'l baby kicks ....!! And my batteries last forever!!
Buena suerte!!!And Welcome to the Real Party!!!

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I just bought a RSST from MVS, plus some 325 & 450 Mesh (I also have 2 Fev's 3 & 4 that I have been using quite a bit). I have been reading some of the Genny threads and thought that after 2+ years of vaping/building I feel confident enough to give a Genny a go, so thought I'd start off slow at first.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
so my hubby just discovered them at the Ottawa CVE, I know how they work, but haven't any experience with them... so I thought I would ask those who like them.

so I'm looking for one that is:

22mm - needs to fit our current mods
RBA - hopefully one I can buy more decks separately for- I'm so not buying coils when I can rebuild them.
2-3ml - he loses flavour in juice fast, so one that we're not wasting juice on him with.
deck - velocity styled deck is ideal, but a single works for me for building as well
cheap - I'm not sure he well he like it anyhow
I'm not really interested in a multi-use(like combos), we already have squonkers and almost a dozen bottom coil tanks.
colour- doesn't matter, if I don't like it i'll just paint it anyhow

so with that list, any suggestions?

I think your hubby was talking about modern RDTAs (Avocado, Theorem, etc).
Classic gennies are single vertical coil RTAs built with mesh, not cotton. Check NextGen, In'Ax and such. PITA to build, superb flavour.

Reactions: 52anddone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread