Genuine tested batteries for cheap at LiionWholesale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I'm Jon from LiionWholesale.com. We just joined the forum after we noticed some traffic when someone posted a thread in the new members forum recommending us.

I just wanted to introduce the company. We specialize in genuine mod batteries, from all the popular companies like Efest, Sony, Samsung, LG, MNKE, Panasonic, and others. Every single batch of batteries gets a few samples exhaustively tested by an engineer using our proprietary testing protocols to make sure it's genuine and fresh. We sell wholesale to shops and OEMs and also sell retail direct to consumers online. If something says it's in stock, then it ships the same or sometimes next business day, from the USA east coast (we only sell to USA).

Right now our prices are really good. Almost too good to be true really when you consider the amount of work that goes into this above and beyond what most do. Generally our prices beat any Ebay or Amazon prices. But we really want to get our name out there so we're keeping prices super low for a while. We do require a minimum order of two batteries (trying not to take too much business away from local shops), but we offer free shipping on everything at the moment.

We have plans to start a blog in the next month or two sharing a lot more battery data to help people pick the best batteries for them. We're really hoping to become an awesome technical resource that people know as the most knowledgeable and trustworthy place to get batteries. Our customers so far definitely feel that way.

And if there are any shops or OEMs out there that are interested in wholesale, if you'll be placing recurring orders send us a message, we can get down to really low prices, close to or same as direct in some cases without the hassle and delay of ordering from overseas and uncertainty of what you're getting. There are a lot of fakes out there and they're getting harder to spot, but we've got that taken care of.

So if anyone has any questions about batteries or our company feel free to let me know! :toast:

Last edited:
Cool can't wait to check it out. Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome! This is a great forum, glad to be a part of it.

I haven't had any luck with battery purchases lately. DOA and partial charges are a bummer. Testing before shipping...Genius!!
Order placed and congrats on your supplier status!

Thanks! And thanks for the order, it's already been shipped. I even had them toss in a free case for you for telling us where you heard of us.

I should be clear about the "tested" part though. We don't test every single battery, we test a few random samples of each model from each shipment to us, before stocking them. This tells us if:
a) the batteries are genuine - it's always possible even with trusted vendors for fakes to slip through (like that fairly recent debacle with illumn and the vtc5's), and we want to be absolutely sure we never ever ship a fake battery under any circumstance
b) Maybe the whole box sat next to a heater or sat on a truck in a cold area for a week before it got to us and has a higher than normal amount of DOA batteries. If that's the case we'll send it back.

So there's still a chance of getting DOA batteries, it's just much lower than the chance of getting it somewhere else. I'd say overall we probably have a rough estimate of 1 in 5000 batteries DOA. Some models are a little higher DOA rate like the MNKE's and the VTC3's, but some are never DOA thus far like the VTC4's

The other thing is if you get a DOA, we'll immediately ship you replacements no questions asked, usually the same business day or worst case the next day. That's another thing that customers are always really happy about when it happens, they all say no one else does that.

We have considered offering battery testing of every single battery in an order like you're talking about, as an option, but I'm not sure anyone would be willing to pay the cost, it'd probably have to be something like $3-5 per battery additional. If you think it'd be worth offering I'd be interested to hear. Even if we did that it's still possible, albeit really unlikely, that the battery could go DOA during shipping, that might be part of your problem that you're in MI and it's so cold up there right now that during shipping the battery is definitely getting stressed - they really don't like to go below 40 degrees or so for any significant period of time.

Anyway thanks for the comments and keep them coming! :D

Well.. Welcome to the forum. It is really nice having you actually on here to clear up any issues customers might have, I already see it as a plus for your Customer Service. Ill be bookmarking your page now and ordering soon :)

Thanks for the welcome! Definitely trying to position ourselves as the premier place to get batteries and customer service above and beyond other places is part of how we're trying to achieve that.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you guys know we just massively dropped the price on the LG HE2 to $4.99-$5.99/battery with free shipping, along with the Efest 30A 2100mAh huge price drop we did a few days ago. And the Samsung 25R continues to be priced very low.

The Efest 30A is definitely the best Efest battery for super high current. Much better than the 35A.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

MonkeyTokes

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2014
Collegeville, PA
Just wanted to share a thread I started to let everyone know of my first experience using liionwholesale. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/640723-awesome-new-place-buy-batteries.html

Unfortunately batteries are probably the most shady aspect of vaping so it's nice not having to doubt the batteries I got are authentic, not to mention Jon promptly replied to every question I had and got my first order and subsequent order to me really quickly. I can only speak for myself but I'm very pleased with the products I recieved and the customer service provided. Thanks Jon! Definitely going to order a few HE2s

Hey all - just wanted to let you know we've completely revamped the pricing on the site. Mostly the reason we did it is for our true wholesale/bulk customers, but it should also be cheaper in almost all cases for retail customers as well. Now you can order single batteries, and the shipping is broken out separately. We were finding we had to jack up prices too much to cover for shipping and could have much cheaper prices with actual shipping costs broken out separately. So that's what we did!

It's quite cool actually, it gives bulk discounts even across different batteries, so if you order 1 each of 3 different batteries then you get the 3 battery discount for each of them.

I think you'll find in all cases the prices are cheaper than before, sometimes much cheaper.

I hope everyone will let me know what you think!

LiionWholesale.com

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the support! Sounds like the site is working well for everyone since the update to the website a week ago which I'm glad about. If anyone has questions don't hesitate to ask.

Noticed we got a lot of orders from ECF yesterday/today, just as a heads up the post office is closed today because of the holiday but they're all on the dock ready to go out first thing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread