Genuine tested batteries for cheap at LiionWholesale

Status
Not open for further replies.

traten

Sep 25, 2014
SE PA USA
I ordered 3 batteries from this guy's site, not knowing he operates in the same town I live in. I'm just a retail user, not a wholesale buyer, so I wasn't expecting any special treatment.

He contacted me, the price was way less than ebay or Amazon venders, and I got the batteries the next delivery day. They're the new, fresh, 38A Efest batteries he describes above. They look good, seem fully authentic, and hit harder than the earlier 30A version although somewhat less mah (2100 vs 2500) than what I had previously. I'm OK with that.

So Jcaserta, if you happen to read this, thanks for the value and service, and the pocket carrier you threw into the mailing bag. Good luck with your business!

Sam Traten

So Jcaserta, if you happen to read this, thanks for the value and service, and the pocket carrier you threw into the mailing bag. Good luck with your business!

Thanks Sam, really appreciate it!

Placing an order right now... Your prices are fantastic...

Picking up a few of the 38A Efest and a new charger... Any testing data back from those 38A Efest yet?

Thanks.

We have done a lot of testing on the 38A efest. There will be a whole blog post so I don't want to spoil it but things have been hectic and it's taking longer than I'd hoped so I'll say they are quite good. Very close to VTC4. Not very different than the efest 2100mAh 30A but has a few minor improvements like supposedly the heat shrink is a higher quality.

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Thanks Sam, really appreciate it!

Thanks.

We have done a lot of testing on the 38A efest. There will be a whole blog post so I don't want to spoil it but things have been hectic and it's taking longer than I'd hoped so I'll say they are quite good. Very close to VTC4. Not very different than the efest 2100mAh 30A but has a few minor improvements like supposedly the heat shrink is a higher quality.

Any word on when you will blog or post the results... or did I miss it?

Any word on when you will blog or post the results... or did I miss it?

Sorry I know, this has taken way longer than it should. Apparently we need to hire more people. Anyway I would expect the post any day now, it just needs finishing touches and somebody to press the publish button. We kept thinking of more information and tests we wanted to add to it, it ended up being pretty comprehensive.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Just for another update, we've added battery cases (finally). Don't worry you will still get one free battery case with every order, but now you can order more as well.

Sheesh! Even your cases are at ridiculously good prices! You will certainly be my go to place for batteries now, especially considering how quickly you handled the mismatch with getting the 30A Efests instead of the 38A. I'm sold... This company is top notch!

JimmyDB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Sorry I know, this has taken way longer than it should. Apparently we need to hire more people. Anyway I would expect the post any day now, it just needs finishing touches and somebody to press the publish button. We kept thinking of more information and tests we wanted to add to it, it ended up being pretty comprehensive.

Sadly, I had been holding out on an order of batteries/wraps/cases and just gave up this morning and went ahead and ordered from my regular place. I was worried after not seeing a response for a few days. Putting you back to the top of the list for the next order though.

Just an update on goings-on around here:
1) We've lowered our prices on higher quantities for all batteries, and lowered prices at all quantities on the Samsung 25R and Sony VTC4. We just got in a huge shipment of both the 25R and the VTC4
2) We're now officially offering a free case with every order. And we have cases for purchase.
3) We have Nitecore and Efest chargers in stock. We got a whole shipment of extremely convincing nitecore fakes, we just were doing our routine tests tearing them apart and noticed some weird stuff on the circuit board and confirmed with nitecore they're fake. I'm pretty sure there are tons of fakes out there because there's no way you'd know unless you tore them down, and we got them from a very reputable supplier who was fooled. Glad we didn't sell any before testing. But anyway now we've got genuine ones.

Reactions: aikanae1
Hey guys, just an update: all the popular batteries in stock and even a new one just came in...the Samsung 30Q. This is an ultra new cell that will be a great way for you to get 25R like performance but with more battery life, in devices up to about 50W (100W for dual battery). Samsung 30Q

Another update: We got in the Sony VTC5!! I was skeptical too but engineering has verified them as authentic.

We also got in the new green Samsung 25R, and we've lowered prices a bit.

And finally, we have a LiionWholesale facebook page! Just started it so very few likes so far but soon we're going to be putting some cool limited discounts and big flash sales that only people who like the page will see so please like the page and share with your friends!

By the way we put up some cool test results, not sure if you guys have seen them.

A week or two ago we posted a 0.2 ohm mechanical mod pulsed battery test between the 25R, the VTC4, and the VTC5. The test simulated 0.2 ohms with a single battery, chain vaping 3 seconds on, 8 seconds off.

We posted the follow up, which is a regulated device instead of mechanical, at 70W per battery test (or 140W for a typical two battery mod), with the same 25R vs. VTC4 vs. VTC5. Again it's the same cycle of 3 seconds on and 8 seconds off until the battery is depleted.

Comments welcome! Also we're not allowed to post outside this subforum so if anyone wants to post these up anywhere else it would be much appreciated so people can see the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread