Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Hey Kevin, glad you're interested.
Haven't been to many places in Buckhead (not sure I've BEEN to Buckhead :)) but we have time to find a good place.

Hmm..guess I'm gonna have some work to do soon, keeping up with all the suggestions, make a list, and then after Christmas post it and we can take a poll, and see what happens. So keep the suggestions coming.

Hey rabernet, I have a dog ;) I had a ferret once, and even had a wild Mustang I broke when I was stationed in UT, but I guess that's a little different than a python, although once she did try to wrap herself around me (I guess fell on top of me would be more accurate) heheh.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Hi shechefj,
I think this is going to more of a friendly get together than a meet, but if no one has any objections you are welcome.

Noted Chatter, and try to bring your friend, of course :)

I will list all the recommended places, but I'm going to let everyone else work that out, since you all know your way around better than I do.

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Hello fellow Georgia Vapors,

I'm a transplant from New York living here in the south, Marietta Ga. Been here since 2000 due to a job transfer. I am now retired living on a fixed income. Actually, I was forced to retire due to my job being outsourced overseas back in 2007 to (India/Brazil) after 20 plus years of service with this top company. Thanks Corporate America! Ain't good old Corporate USA wonderful!

I also serve this wonderful country of mine for 6 six year in the US Army back in the 80's

Anyway, enough of that crap. Yes, I would like to join you guys on a vaping get together and talk about this stuff...I'm still new to this and would like to pick the brains of the veterens that know this e-cig/mods stuff.

Let me know!

peace all
Ernesto

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Hey there Ernesto.
Looks like you've been at it longer than I have, so I could probably learn from you.
Would love to see you there. Keep checking here and we will eventually have a time and place that's good for everyone.

Hi Balthezar,

Well, more like a long time lurker, I'm still a noobe. It's just this time I'm more serious about vaping since it's been a month I quit smoking the real thing. I tried e-cigs last year and didn't like it. I didn't know much about it then due to no research but now I'm really doing a lot of reading, looking a YT videos etc.

I will keep checking here to see when the date is set to get together...will keep in touch!

peace!

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Sorry to hear that I am super close to you in Acworth just at the boarder to Kennesaw.

Hello fellow Georgia Vapors,

I'm a transplant from New York living here in the south, Marietta Ga. Been here since 2000 due to a job transfer. I am now retired living on a fixed income. Actually, I was forced to retire due to my job being outsourced overseas back in 2007 to (India/Brazil) after 20 plus years of service with this top company. Thanks Corporate America! Ain't good old Corporate USA wonderful!

I also serve this wonderful country of mine for 6 six year in the US Army back in the 80's

Anyway, enough of that crap. Yes, I would like to join you guys on a vaping get together and talk about this stuff...I'm still new to this and would like to pick the brains of the veterens that know this e-cig/mods stuff.

Let me know!

peace all
Ernesto

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Howdy Balthezar & ev'rybody,

Sounds like a fun idea! After the holidays would probably work well for me. Like a few others have noted, I'm north of Atlanta (in Alpharetta), so a time either before or after 'rush hour' traffic would work on a weekday...and weekends are usually good, too. If I don't have to fight traffic, I can probably meet anywhere within a radius of about 100 miles. I don't want to hold any snakes, but I'll be glad to put plenty of 'LOOK' on'em!

I have a pretty good supply of various juice flavors from 5 different vendors, and I'll be happy to bring them for folks to sample in their drip tips.

NOTE TO SELF: BYODT (Bring Your Own Drip Tips ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread