Georgia Vapors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
I live in Jasper, GA about 20/30 minutes North of Woodstock up 575. I buy my Juice exclusively from Vaperite. Todd is an awesome guy. I agree they are a little pricey on the hardware, but the Juice is second to none!

Agree Tod is a great guy...im actually going up there tonight around 7 to do a "RBA" workshop....some of the girls want to learn how to build coils....

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
Agree Tod is a great guy...im actually going up there tonight around 7 to do a "RBA" workshop....some of the girls want to learn how to build coils....

To be honest since he moved out of the basement / garage thing and into the B&M I never see him any more. In some ways I liked it better when I could go to his house for local pick up because I got to sit around and talk to him and try new hardware and such. IDK... It just seemed more quaint then or something.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
Wow ....ive never had a coil fight me every step pf the way like i did tonight...took me a solid hour to get a wick and coil built for a AGAT....i popped 2 coils at 3.6 volts...i get these built in about 4 minutes tops...but when you are trying to teach people its a whole new game....i had sweat on my forhead ..lol...that was awful ..

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
Wow ....ive never had a coil fight me every step pf the way like i did tonight...took me a solid hour to get a wick and coil built for a AGAT....i popped 2 coils at 3.6 volts...i get these built in about 4 minutes tops...but when you are trying to teach people its a whole new game....i had sweat on my forhead ..lol...that was awful ..

Wish I would have known about this or I totally would have joined you!

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
Wish I would have known about this or I totally would have joined you!

Man ...it was rough...i could have used some backup...i kept handing them my Zen saying "this is what a good coil can do"...then POP....I would pop another one....i think i was hurrying to much and could have been wrapping a little tight...i did 2 burns on the wick and a final juice burn and really tried to do a clean roll ip with a folded edge and everything....looked like a million bucks...finally ended up with a 5/6 at 1.9...sheeesh

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
Man ...it was rough...i could have used some backup...i kept handing them my Zen saying "this is what a good coil can do"...then POP....I would pop another one....i think i was hurrying to much and could have been wrapping a little tight...i did 2 burns on the wick and a final juice burn and really tried to do a clean roll ip with a folded edge and everything....looked like a million bucks...finally ended up with a 5/6 at 1.9...sheeesh

Awe man that is rough, but at least they know that it can go wrong and what happens when it does?

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Hello, fellow Peach State-ers. Specifically, I live in Smyrna, which is about a 10 minute drive from downtown Atlanta. I don't want to violate any forum rules by posting a link, but I order from a vendor that is also located in Cumming Ga., and my stuff arrives to me OVERNIGHT. Their prices are fantastic, as well. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread