• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Get Informed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Use ECF as a valuable tool-

READ everything you can, Listen to the veterans advice and ask Questions if you have them- no matter how silly they may seem to you- Chances are there is at least one or two other newbies/noobs wondering the same thing.

Take your time choosing a PV what works for me may not work for you- think about what is easier for you having two pieces to deal with or having three that you have more options with etc.

Once you pick one and order use your waiting time to learn all you can about that PV- spend time on the mod specific threads and haunt the Newbies forum-
By the time my PV got here I already felt like I knew what I was doing- well at least I didn't feel totally awkward putting the thing together and taking my first hits.

A flooded atty is better than a dry one- a burnt plastic taste accompanied with a cartridge with little "bites" out of it means your atty is a hot one and burning the cart- take a razor blade and slice the end off to the point where the melting stopped.

OH and with your first order get a juice with zero nic so the first few days when vaping is so new and you can't put your PV down you won't OD'. ;)

Have fun and enjoy-

Oh and remember the mailman is our friend if you terrorize him every day looking for your packages he may start using mace when he makes his deliveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread