Not open for further replies.

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Hola everyone!

Our last thread seems to have disappeared, so here's the new one, and we'll keep it going!

VapingME has been in business for almost 3 years now, and have helped thousands of customers not only make the switch to vaping, but insure they never look back. Our customers are fantastic, and if you haven't visited us before, we'd love it if you swing on by and give us a glance. We have very competitive pricing, some borderline obscene - and everything we sell is direct from the manufacturer (save our mod clones). An example? Authentic Aspire Nautilus Mini tanks @ $28.99. Use the never-expiring code "ECF" at checkout to save 10% - reducing the Nautilius Mini to $26. :)

Our juice line is called "Baus Elixir," and our most popular flavor, by far, is our Vanilla Custard. Every single bottle of juice is made fresh, by hand every morning. We do absolutely no batch juice-making whatsoever.

We offer free US shipping for orders $30 and above, and ship worldwide.

VapingME pride ourselves with our customer service and hand-holding for those new to vaping. We ship fast, we're here to answer any questions, and it is our absolute pleasure to serve you, and your vaping needs.

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
VapngME - Deal of the day!

All pyrex glass Anyvape Peakomizers (top fill, bottom coil) are on sale for $19.99! Use your "ECF" discount, and that brings the price down to just $18. And these glass tanks really give the mPT2 & mPT3 a real run for their money.

These "peakomizers" are fantastic, and can utilize a variety of Aspire or Kanger coils - something virtually unheard of in the vaping world. Outstanding product! Also, make sure you check out the other fantastic steals in our "Sale" category. :)

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Happy Wednesday from VapingME!

Just for you, the deal of the day!

Authentic Aspire Glass Vivi Nova tanks - $4.99, down from $9.99! They are wonderful tanks, flavor-rich, and made of Pyrex glass. These utilize the Aspire BVC coils, and the performance is simply outstanding.

Using code "ECF" reduces the price of these tanks to $4.50 each! :)

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Happy Friday from VapingME!

Authentic Aspire Nautilus Mini tanks @ $23.99, down from $28.99. Using code "ECF" reduces the price of these tanks to just over $21 each!

Also, we've added a few more items to our Sale page. There's not only deals in there, but absolute steals!

Remember, all US orders $30 or above qualify for free shipping! :)

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Happy Monday from VapingME! Hopefully this is a short and great weekend for everyone! :)

Authentic Innokin Dual-Coil iClear 30B 3ml tank (510 connection) @ $5.99, down from $12.99. Using code "ECF" reduces the price of these tanks to just over $5 each! Outstanding performance and flavor!

Also, we've added even more items to our Sale page. Crazy pricing! :ohmy:

Remember, all US orders $30 or above qualify for free shipping! Worldwide shipping is also available.

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
VapingME is here to wish you a happy Tuesday! Two days until Turkey and family time!!! :)

I wanted to provide a list of our clearomizer coils to demonstrate that you do not have to pay outrageous pricing for authentic product! Please note that all of the coils listed below are for a 5-pack.

Kanger T2 Coils (3 resistances) - $2.99
Kanger Protank Coils (2 resistances) - $4.99
Kanger Protank 3 coils (3 resistances) - $9.99
Kanger "S" Coils (2 resistances) - $4.99
Innokin iClear 16 coils - $8.99
Innokin iClear 16D coils - $8.99
Innokin iClear 30 coils - $8.49
Innokin iClear 30B coils - $5.99
Aspire Nautilus / BVC coils (backwards compatible withe the Vivi Nova-S and ET-S) - $12.99
Aspire ET-S and Vivi Nova-S coils (3 resistances) - $10.99

Use code "ECF" to save 10% on all of the replacement coils listed above. Use code "ECF" to save 10% on EVERY item on our site.

Remember, all US orders $30 or above qualify for free shipping! Worldwide shipping is also available.

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Happy post-Thanksgiving everyone!

Our sale has started, and the code "ECF" is good for 20% off of the entire site, with free shipping for US orders $30 and above. Worldwide shipping is also available. Every category is on sale, even our Sale section. :ohmy:

Have a wonderful weekend!

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
VapngME - Deals of the day!

The Eleaf iStick Kit (Battery, charger, wall plug, beauty ring, clear instructions) is now available @ $39.99 before discount!

Our "Sale" page has been updated massively. It is absolutely worth reviewing for mega-savings. Our discount code works site-wide, including all items on sale. :)

Please note that you should always use code "ECF" to save 10% off of our everyday low prices! US shipping for orders $30 or above is FREE!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Delighting and abiding,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Hi everyone!

We are shipping vapemail like mad, and are ready to serve you.

Stop on by and visit us for everyday rock-bottom prices - GREAT for holiday shopping for the ones your love, or yourself! Seriously, our prices are some of the most competitive in the market, and everything we sell is authentic (i.e. Kanger, Aspire, Vision, Innokin, etc).

The new Kanger EMOW kits / batteries / tanks recently arrived. The kits really are everything in a box you or your loved ones can use to start vaping easily. Add some of our Baus Elixir (e-juice) and you are ready to rock and roll!

We do appreciate your business and wish you and yours a very happy Holiday season. :)

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Hi Everyone!

I hope it's not too cold, or your streets covered in snow and ice. It's a sunny 50-degree day in Plano, TX, and it feels oh so wonderful!

Here's what I have for everyone today:

Kanger EMOW Kits - $39.99
Innokin iTaste iTaste VV 3.0 Kits - $34.99
Joyetech Twist Batteries - The 100mAh version is only $2 more.
eGo-C Passthru Batteries - $7.99. The 1100mAh version is only $2 more!
Kanger T2 Coils (per pack of 5 coils) - $4.99 / box. Our limit is 10 packs per order.
Kanger Protank Mini 3 Clearomizers - $9.99
Kanger EVOD Clearomizers - $3.99 each.
Aspire Glass Vivi Nova-S - $6.99
Aspire Nautilus Mini Glassomizer Tanks - $23.99

I also wanted to call attention to our line of Baus Elixir eJuice. Our juice is made bottle by bottle every morning to your specifications. This ensures freshness, rather than juices that might sit on the shelf for unknown periods of time. We have a wide variety, and focus on fruit, dessert, and candy-flavored juices. Vanilla Custard, Pure Watermelon, and Intense Cappuccino are our most popular flavors by far.

Now, keep in mind that code "ECF" gives you 10% off of your purchase, and US orders $30 and above ship free. We also offer worldwide shipping. As you look at the products on our site, remember that these products are an absolute steal - and they are completely authentic. There is still time before Christmas to order and get it quickly - we are working hard to push out many orders every day.

Thank you for your time, and please stop by and visit us at VapingME.com. We certainly welcome your perusal of our site. :)

Best always,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Our (myself and my wife's) company, and why we're so passionate and proud of it...

Note: Much of this content was a reply to a (great) customer of ours.

VapingME.com went live almost 2.5 years ago, with one mission - get people off of cigarettes. Vaping was still relatively new at that time, or at least not nearly as advanced as it is today. I started vaping 4 years ago, after smoking for 25 years. It allowed me smell. It allowed me taste. It allowed me not smell bad. It allowed me to breathe. I do hope you're are, or about to, realize these benefits.

I feel that many online / offline web vendors are in it for profit #1. While we want to profit, our true "mission" is to convert smokers into vapers. I believe we're up to 14,000 converts today - and that makes us so very proud.

Starter Kits / eGo batteries / eLeaf iSticks / and Nautilus Mini tanks are EASY to use and understand. For example, the iStick / Nautilus Mini tank are such a great combo for those that don't want to get into anything overly-complicated.

VapingME.com wants to push simplicity, as this is where the vaping journey begins, Our products are authentic - something VERY important when it comes to quality goods.

Customers and "converts" give us a warm feeling - we're so proud that we can potentially extend lives.

Wishing you all the best,

Matthew @ VapingME

‪#‎vaping‬ ‪#‎vape‬ ‪#‎vapingme‬ ‪#‎vaping101‬ ‪#‎quitsmoking‬

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Let's start by defining "eJuice." "eJuice" is the liquid that you use to fill an electronic cigarette, to deliver flavored nicotine to your body. Now, let's visit the actual question - what is IN eJuice?

There are four components to eJuice - nicotine, proplene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerine (VG), and flavors additives. Let's break these components down . . .

1. Nicotine - Nicotine in "eJuice" is a liquid extracted from tobacco leaves. The extracted nicotine liquid is a large component of what comprises "eJuice." Be careful when choosing a flavor of eJuice that contains nicotine. There are two types of liquid nicotine - one that is extracted from tobacco leaves grown in areas where pesticides and growth accelerators are utilized, and the other being "organic nicotine" - tobacco leaves that are left to grow naturally, with no pesticides, growth accelerators, or any other chemicals. "Pure" nicotine if you will. VapingME.com only utilizes organic nicotine so that what you vape is grown in a natural environment where no chemicals are added.

2. Proplene Glycol (PG) - Proplene Glycol is a chemical solution use to "thin" eJuice so that your electronic cigarette allows the eJuice to flow into your tank (a container for eJuice that goes on top of a battery). It also provides what is known as "throat hit." Proplene Glycol (PG) is a FDA approved product, utilized in everyday household items such as asthma inhalers, shampoo, deodorant, and pharmaceutical items. As you can see, you already utilize Proplene Glycol (PG) today.

3. Vegetable Glycerine (VG) - Vegetable Glycerine used in eJuice is what produces the actual vapor that you inhale / exhale. Vegetable Glycerine, like Proplene Glycol (PG) has been approved by the FDA. Vegetable Glycerine can be purchased in any major grocery store or drug store. It is used in everyday items such as baked goods, eye drops, sugar substitutes, and toothpaste. As you can see, Vegetable Glycerine is already used in products you use / ingest daily.

4. Flavor Additives - Flavor additives are generally used for baking items such as cakes, cookies, candy, and items such as chocolate for milk. Flavor additives, like Vegetable Glycerine (VG), can also be purchased at any major grocery store, as they are needed to add flavor to such items as sugar cookies, pie crusts, cupcakes, and many other foods and drinks. Flavors to stay away from are those that have additives such as Stevia and other ingredients that should not be used in eJuice. The flavor additives are not utilized whatsoever in the eJuice that VapingMe.com produces. VapingMe.com utilizes a combination of "pure" flavors to sweeten eJuice that are sweeter than others (i.e. Pure Plum vs. Chocolate Mint).

As you can see, eJuice is made from four simple ingredients, much of what you put in your body daily. Some vapors even utilize eJuice with no nicotine - to provide the sensation of smoking cigarettes with flavor and vapor production. Non-nicotine "smoking" if you will.

There are generally two types of eJuice available - 50/50 (PG/VG) and 30/70 (PG / VG). The eJuice with a higher VG level is more viscous, often resulting in eJuice that takes more time to "wick" electronic cigarette tanks. This is why VapingMe.com produces juice at a 50/50 level - to allow the tank to wick faster, while providing a balance of vapor production and throat hit.

If you have any questions about VapingMe's eJuice, always feel free to contact us via email. We are always here to insure that you fully understand how an electronic cigarette is used and the eJuice within an electronic cigarette.

All the best to you and yours,

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
vaping_in_the_workplace.jpg

I purchased a new vehicle 3 months ago. This was the 3rd car I've purchased from the same salesperson. As we walked outside to look at the car, to my surprise, he pulled out an electronic cigarette. I stopped our walk, pulled out my device, and we both smiled at each other. I told him about our company, and we discussed electronic cigarettes in general.

As we continued our walk to the car, he explained to me that his dealership developed an internal program to transition cigarette smokers to vaping electronic cigarettes. He went on to say that any employee of the dealership that quit smoking cigarettes for three months would receive a $500 bonus. He commented that the mentioned bonus drove the salespeople, counter help, and service help - basically the entire company to switch to vaping. I thought that this was a fascinating program, and instantly felt that more businesses should put a similar program in place.

He also mentioned that they have "smoking stations" (traditional cigarettes) outside at key points (away from the new cars), but the employees could actually vape inside of the workplace - as long as the expelled vapor was contained, i.e. not "clouds," and not in view of their customers.

Again, I thought this approach was absolutely fantastic, but more importantly, great towards improving their success with the switch to vaping. No more cigarette breath. Improved breathing. Improved sense of smell. Improved sense of taste. All of which were outstanding success stories.

I strongly agree that more workplaces should become further educated on the advantages of vaping vs. smoking traditional cigarettes. The realized benefits are (potentially) huge - for the employee, the coworkers, and most importantly - the customers (no second-hand smoke).

As to whether or not vaping should be allowed within the workplace or in designated areas, I do believe that designated vaping areas should be away from cigarette smoking locations. The smell of the cigarettes on anyone's clothes is simply not needed.

Here's a fascinating video where the speaker shares many of my similar policies in the workplace, and how they can be handled via policies when it comes to vaping.

I heavily support vaping within the workplace. What are your thoughts?

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

I purchased a new vehicle 3 months ago. This was the 3rd car I've purchased from the same salesperson. As we walked outside to look at the car, to my surprise, he pulled out an electronic cigarette. I stopped our walk, pulled out my device, and we both smiled at each other. I told him about our company, and we discussed electronic cigarettes in general.

As we continued our walk to the car, he explained to me that his dealership developed an internal program to transition cigarette smokers to vaping electronic cigarettes. He went on to say that any employee of the dealership that quit smoking cigarettes for three months would receive a $500 bonus. He commented that the mentioned bonus drove the salespeople, counter help, and service help - basically the entire company to switch to vaping. I thought that this was a fascinating program, and instantly felt that more businesses should put a similar program in place.

He also mentioned that they have "smoking stations" (traditional cigarettes) outside at key points (away from the new cars), but the employees could actually vape inside of the workplace - as long as the expelled vapor was contained, i.e. not "clouds," and not in view of their customers.

Again, I thought this approach was absolutely fantastic, but more importantly, great towards improving their success with the switch to vaping. No more cigarette breath. Improved breathing. Improved sense of smell. Improved sense of taste. All of which were outstanding success stories.

I strongly agree that more workplaces should become further educated on the advantages of vaping vs. smoking traditional cigarettes. The realized benefits are (potentially) huge - for the employee, the coworkers, and most importantly - the customers (no second-hand smoke).

As to whether or not vaping should be allowed within the workplace or in designated areas, I do believe that designated vaping areas should be away from cigarette smoking locations. The smell of the cigarettes on anyone's clothes is simply not needed.

Here's a fascinating video where the speaker shares many of my similar policies in the workplace, and how they can be handled via policies when it comes to vaping.

I heavily support vaping within the workplace. What are your thoughts?

I support it. The problem is that too many places and people do not. It is technically not allowed for us - supposedly there were too many detectors being set off. I don't buy that excuse - I believe it's just another way for the higher up to abuse their control. I have my own office (no detector) and vape all day long in it. People have seen my gear and probably know I do it but they don'e say anything. I'm courteous in that I don't do it in common areas or other peoples spaces.
For those that do it inside there are a few basic things to follow - don't cloud chase, don't blow it at others, respect others, don't blow it at the detectors. There's more to it but that's the quick version.

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
VapingME.com is here to wish you a happy Wednesday!

Why pay for vaping supplies at crazy prices? We're here to rescue you!

Use code "ECF" to save 10% on EVERY item on our site. Please note that this discount code never expires. FREE shipping on US orders $40 or more. Worldwide shipping available.

Authentic Kanger EVOD Full Vaping Starter Kit - $39.99
Authentic Innokin VV 3.0 Full Vaping Starter Kit - $39.99 - FREE 30ml bottle of your choice from our Baus Elixir eJuice Line
(Please note flavor / nic level or order comments)
Authentic Innokin VV 3.0 Express Battery - $29.99
Authentic eLeaf iStick Battery - $39.99
Authentic Innokin MVP Starter Kit - $39.99
Authentic Aerotank MOW Clearomizer - $17.99
Authentic Vision eGear eGo / 510 Battery - $27.99
Authentic Kanger T2 Coils 5-Pack (3 resistances) - $2.99
Authentic Kanger Protank Coils 5-Pack (2 resistances) - $5.99
Authentic Kanger Protank 3 Mini BDC Clearomizer - $13.99
Authentic Kanger Protank 3 Replacement Coils 5-Pack (3 resistances) - $10.99
Authentic Aspire Nautilus Replacement BVC Coils 5-Pack - 13.99

Again, why pay crazy prices? :)

Health. Simplicity. Enjoyment.