Status
Not open for further replies.

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Happy Thursday, Everyone! Friday is almost here!

Note that code "ECF" (never expires) provides you 10%-off site-wide, and we offer FREE US shipping for orders $40 and above. Worldwide shipping available.

Current February special offers at VapingME:

Recent blog posts for your review:
US Government Study - Nicotine Dependence Levels of Electronic Cigarettes Compared to Alternative Succession Methods
Cigarette Cessation Methods on the Decline as Electronic Cigarette Usage Rises
Electronic Cigarettes: “Desperate of Clarity” Says the Surgeon General
Debunking Recent Studies on “Harmful Chemicals” in Electronic Cigarettes
Electronic Cigarettes - Proposed Regulation and Taxation

Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
seems to me that your shipping is in need of a face lift again waiting for my package ?...second time now first time 2 weeks and still paid full price in spite of doing all the leg work......now waiting for 6 days and shipping says only that a label has been created not that it has been sent.......I live in northeast Pa and I must be honest in saying I was going to purchase the new eleaf istick 30 but after not receiving another package i cancelled the order is a shame really you need straighten out this glitch before others suffer the same fate and decide to go elsewhere...you do have great prices but I must say after the last time of 2 week wait and still paying full price (no discount) i am really dissapointed and afraid to make future purchases.....Joe S......

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Joe,

First - apologies in the delay in your post in this forum. PLEASE let us know if this issue has not been taken care of - customerservice@vapingme.com.

We had major issues with the USPS since the beginning of January due to their "Network Consolidation." They were losing our packages right and left, and it was a horrible situation on our side. Beginning in mid-February, we started dropping packages off at the main USPS location in Dallas. Zero (thank goodness) problems since.

Again, please let us know if your situation was not resolved - we're here for you, and every other customer at VapingME!

Best,

Matthew

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Happy Weekend ECF!

Very simple - use code "ECF" during checkout to receive a 12% discount across our entire site during the month of March. FREE shipping for US orders $40 and above. Worldwide shipping available.

For those new to VapingME, welcome! To our existing customers - we are so thankful for your continued business with us! It has been our absolute pleasure serving you for the past 3 years.

Matthew @ VapingME.com

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Friday the 13th SALE! 13% off site-wide through 03/16!
FREE US shipping for orders $40 and up. Worldwide shipping available.

Electronic Cigarettes & Vaping Supplies for New and Intermediate Vapors - VapingMe

#‎vape‬ ‪#‎vapecommunity‬ ‪#‎vapelife‬ ‪#‎vapingme‬ ‪#‎vaping‬ ‪#‎vapingcommunity‬ ‪#‎vaping2015‬ ‪#‎vapingnews‬ ‪#‎fridaythe13th‬ #watchoutforjason

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Easter has come early and the bunny has arrived with site-wide savings of 15% off. Code: EASTER15

FREE US shipping on orders $40 or more. Worldwide shipping available.

Happy Easter to you and you and yours,

The VapingME.com Team

Bunny-Eaten-Grass.jpg

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
The super-juice sale is back! ALL sizes / flavors of Baus eLixir eJuice is on sale for 20% (!!!) off. CODE: JUICEME This offer expires on 04/11/05. Wake up your tastebuds with this delicious deal!

FREE US shipping on orders $40 or more. Worldwide shipping available.

Thank you for your continued support of VapingME!

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
Hi everyone!

We have a special promo for you this week - our entire line of Baus eLixir eJuice is 20% off through Sunday! If you haven't tried it, you're in for something really special! Code: JUICEME

FREE US shipping with every order - worldwide shipping available.

Have a great week, everyone!

Matthew @ VapingME

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
The "Clearo Crazy" sale is back, folks! Use code CLEAROCRAZY to save 15% off every clearomizer / tank that we sell! Note, this sale often sells out many of our clearomizers, so purchase them at this great discount while you can!

If you're not looking for clearomizers, remember - you can always use code ECF to save 10% site-wide.

FREE US shipping for orders $40 and up!

As always, thank you for your business, and have a GREAT week!

thesandman27

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Plano, TX
www.vapingme.com
We've gone CRAZY for the next 3-days. Through Midnight (EST) on Sunday night, enjoy 20% (yes, 20%!!!) off all orders site-wide! Grab everything you can before product runs out! Code: WEEKEND

Full details HERE

As always, FREE shipping on US orders $40 and above.

We love you guys and gals - have a GREAT weekend!

Reactions: caroloto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread