Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
So that concludes that their sending out random bottles of it too . WOw . They dont even make these flavors in soybean oil according to their list .

Heres their spreadsheet of flavorings . The ones we picked are only supposed to come in PG .

View attachment OilListforCustomercurrent.xls

I dont even think they know what they are selling

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Ah, mannn, what a disappointment.:( I'm sorry for you both patiently waiting for them being delivered, and then happens! I hope they make it right for you. I wonder if they have both kinds - the oil ingred. and those made w/PG and just erred on sending you out the wrong ones.

Thanks . Even the two that i got that were PG also had lactic acid in it which is messed up since they clearly state all PG based flavorings have no other solvents . If they do have both they dont list the oil because the only snickerdoodle listed is PG .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Heres the first email i received :

"The flavors that you ordered are in fact PG based. We apologies for the confusion but we are currently out of bottle labels that say PG, but rest assured all of the flavors that you ordered are PG based. If you have any other questions feel free to call us or email me back. We apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for shopping at GetSuckered.com
Sweet Wishes,
Daryl"

After sending them another email explaining that it is a oil and not just mislabeled s well as wanting a refund plus i will gladly send it back so they can see i got this response .I also sent pics :

"We would like to know how you are testing these flavors. We don’t even get these from our lab in soybean base. We would like to know so we can present this to our lab to verify you got what you ordered. Please rest assured, we only order them in PG. Please respond as soon as possible."

These guys are ridiculous and true to their name .

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
Heres the first email i received :

"The flavors that you ordered are in fact PG based. We apologies for the confusion but we are currently out of bottle labels that say PG, but rest assured all of the flavors that you ordered are PG based. If you have any other questions feel free to call us or email me back. We apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for shopping at GetSuckered.com
Sweet Wishes,
Daryl"

After sending them another email explaining that it is a oil and not just mislabeled s well as wanting a refund plus i will gladly send it back so they can see i got this response .I also sent pics :

"We would like to know how you are testing these flavors. We don’t even get these from our lab in soybean base. We would like to know so we can present this to our lab to verify you got what you ordered. Please rest assured, we only order them in PG. Please respond as soon as possible."

These guys are ridiculous and true to their name .

How does that make them ridiculous?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I made up a small batch of the German Chocolate Cake and it tastes nothing like anything I can describe...very bad taste. I really don't think these are good for vaping, maybe a few are but not the ones I got. Mine mixed well and I didn't notice anything that appeared to be oil but I could be wrong. I'll chock it up to experience and not make this mistake again. And I should know better anyway. :facepalm:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Did you ask them about the Lactic Acid?? I would like to know if it's really in these or just that their labels are incorrect. I haven't received a response to my email yet.

I did ask about that as well but they didnt even answer that question

How does that make them ridiculous?

Well because im telling them that it is indeed an oil and they are telling me its not and that they put the wrong labels on it . Also in my two times asking for a refund they failed to even reply about it .

I had the snickerdoodle in water sitting in a plastic bowl overnight and not only is the bowl caked in grease it actually ate a hole in the bowl . I would not even try these .

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I sent this email, so let's see if they respond to the specific questions.

Hi there, can you tell me if the ingredient list on the labels are correct? The reason I ask is that in a telephone conversation I specifically asked if any of the flavors I ordered contained oil and was told they didn't, yet on the label Soybean Oil is listed along with Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid was not an ingredient listed on your website and I would also like to know if this is in the flavorings I recently purchased.

Many are looking for flavorings to be used in electronic cigarettes to help them quit smoking so it's important to know what we inhale into our lungs and avoid any potential health risks. I hope you understand my concern and also hope we can use your products. Any information you can provide me is greatly appreciated.

I also contacted you via your website so please disregard that inquiry.

Many Thanks,
Axxxx xxxxxxx

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
LOL.

I was tempted...even had a few in the cart. Then decided I have SOOOO many flavorings already, a lot I have yet to try...why order more flavorings at this point. If I order or purchase anything during my spending hiatus, it will be pg/v so I can keep playing with what I have.

Sorry you two are having a bad experience with them.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I received a phone message this morning from getsuckered. He said the labels are incorrect and there is no soybean oil in the flavorings I purchased. He was also surprised that Lactic Acid was listed as an ingredient. I'm going to call them back this afternoon after I get back from the vet. My poor doggie can't go potty. :(

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I wonder what the Snickerdoodle would taste like in holiday whipped cream over real gingerbread or a Danish Str8? Or in your morning coffee? Could maybe use it in holiday baking if they are going to be rascals about it and not credit it for you.

Did you try the Sugar Cookie yet GoodDog?

Did the vet take care of you dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread