Gettig ready to order a provari

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by sharkster, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sharkster

sharkster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Like to know what should get ? Only use to 18350 and 18650 . Have any after market end caps or rings should get to ? Don't know 18490 . 18350 dot last very long in my cheap mod. But like 18650 i Evic .

2. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. sharkster

Thank you mackman looking at hippo v2 in US have to order over sea's my take some time to get here. lol

4. sunnata

sunnata Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I stick with 18650's only, but mine never leaves the house and the size/weight is not an issue. lasts me about 1 1/2 day when fully charged, give or take.

5. sunnata

Supporting member
  6. sharkster

Thank you sunnata getting provari because evic might not take everyday wear and tear . Provari should take a good beating for a carry around every wear you go . So take it you have 18490 ?

7. sunnata

Supporting member
    no no, I only use 18650's. I prefer not to have to charge as often and could care less about portability.

8. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

18350 last me a few hours.
    I like the 650 better.

The 18350 is sure to die on me while im out, i have three and use them at home but wosh i hadnt gotten them

9. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I personally love my Minis. On weekdays, when I'm working, I go through 1 18350 battery and then by late evening around 8-9pm it's time to put another 18350 in. On the weekends I normally go through 2 18350's. I really enjoy the compactness and versatility of the Minis. I can use any 18... battery I want with the right extension cap. I always keep at least one backup battery in my purse, they are so small I honestly wouldn't be able to tell if I threw 10 extras in my purse lol. Everyone is different though, everyone likes what they have because it works for them, this set up just happens to be perfect for me. I couldn't be more happy with my choice of the Minis :). Good luck and congrats on whatever size you get!

10. magman007

magman007 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll say this, I was blown away that my 18650 lasted me an entire day and a half on its first charge. Hard to break the cycle of battery anxiety that I had with my ego batteries.

11. Cob24

Cob24 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I get over 12 hours a day out of the 350 batteries. I use them until the warning light starts blinking and then put them on charge. Unless I'm in a meeting my provari is always in my hand too. I vape a lot but I guess I don't vape as much as some. I use cartos, both lr and sr, which might make a difference. I don't know though.

I am however eyeing and extension but not because battery life just because I don't have one.

12. chikkaccino

chikkaccino Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered my ProVari with 2 18650 batteries and an extension cap. I know I go through batteries quickly. One 18650 lasts me all day and most of the night, then I swap out for a fresh battery, charge the other one... rinse and repeat. The 18490's hold a bit more charge than the 18350s. Really, it's all a matter of how much you vape and how often you want to charge & change your batteries.

13. Optimo114

Optimo114 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I thought the same thing when I ordered my Provari and got the full size and I regret my decision. I typically just stick to 18490s. 2 of them will last the me the whole day and I prefer the size of it. I wish I would have gotten the mini... Now I am thinking about either getting another one or selling / trading mine for a mini...

14. sharkster

Thanks everyone going to get full size . And extension cap 18490 and 18650. Hard part is what color to get .lol

15. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

the color is the hardest part :lol:

16. Optimo114

Optimo114 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you want a black with green led let me know lol. I really want a black mini with blue led but can't bring myself to getting another one just yet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

17. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I have two standard size and one mini. I use the mini the most because of its portability when I'm out and about.

I use them all in all battery configurations. The mini in 18350, 18490, and 18650. The standards in 18490 and 18650. Just depends upon my mood, where I'm going, and what batteries are charged up and ready to go. :laugh:

Just noticed. My 14,000 post. :)

18. sharkster

Order is in getting a blue one with green LCD . Now I'm in the provari family :rickroll::rickroll: Now can do the vapor dance with Baditud ! lol

19. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Recently I lost one of my 18350 bats and my remaining 2 batteries went bad. They wind up needing to be put right back on the charger after a couple vapes when they have gone bad. Its no fun. So I definitely recommend 18650 bats because even when they start to go bad, you'll still get a reasonable amount of time out of them between charging. I like the form factor of the prov mini but I am slowly transitioning into wanting to use 18650s.

20. magman007

magman007 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Post pics when you get it! I considered blue with green and really want to see what it looks like

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.