Getting VERY dissapointed and aggravated

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by woody1, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. woody1

woody1 Full Member

Last week I posted I was back on the wagon. Got ego twist, clearomizer and my fav juice. Well in less than 2 days, back to the same ole, same ole. Massive leaking on top of the battery, gotta take the clearomizer off, blow it out, juice everywhere etc..

SIMPLE question, that I have a feeling can NOT be answered because the product does not exist yet.

Who makes a deadly simple and RELIABLE, CONSISTENT product? I mean how do you expect a 20 year smoke to quit when you have to fiddle around, clean, babysit these things constantly? It's gone from frustrating, to comical. It all seems like cheap chinese junk that has not been refined.

There is NOTHING on the market that even approaches the simplicity and consistency of a cigarette, if there is I am all ears and will buy instantly, but I don think there is.

2. steved5600

steved5600 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How are you filling the clearo. If you are not using a needle tip or a syringe you will likely get juice in the center of the atty and of course it will drip down onto the battery. I have only had that trouble when I used a standard bottle and did not tip the clearo. When I fill one I use a syringe or a pipette. I hold the PV and an angle and fill on the side that there is the greatest gap. For some reason every clearo I have owned has had a slight tilt to the tank or the center post.
    On other solution is to go to something like the Vivi Nova 2.5 or the mini. They are easy to fill and clean and they are repairable.
    Here is a link to where I got mine. GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $12.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    Caution there are knockoffs out there that are not quite as good and the heads/attys are not compatible with the real thing. I have both a knockoff a real Vision Vivi 2.5. I also have the real vision mini on order. I am abandoning the CE clearos as they are not as well made or as easy to fill.

3. nepatitan

nepatitan Super Member ECF Veteran

I was just gonna ask what type of clearo do you have. Have had 2 full size and 2 mini vivi novas for a few weeks now. No leaking, full flavor and just as easy to clean.
    If you dont have a vivi nova, I recommend on getting one asap

4. catoliver

catoliver Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm stumped. I have an ego too and had horrible leaking when I used the cartridges that came with them. Several people here suggested I try the Vision vivi nova tank and the clearomizers. I bought some of both and haven't had anymore leaks, My BFF got some knock off clearomizers and they leaked like crazy.

5. kiwivap

kiwivap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Having some blank cartomizers can be useful. Easy to fill, easy to vape. I prefer the bottom coils myself. I don't think it gets any simpler.

6. catoliver

Just tried some of these last weekend. I got the Smoktech cartomizers and I think they might be my current favorite.

7. woody1

woody1 Full Member

I am not using the poly filled stuff, been down that road as well, so so. Here is the latest, dual wick. Filling these are stupid simple, drip it in. Within 15-20 minutes, top of the battery is soaked, can hear the gurgling and bubbling when vaping. Take it off, blow it out, clean top of battery, 20 minutes later voila, same ole same ole.

MSC-VIS-ALL-2.jpg

8. nepatitan

nepatitan Super Member ECF Veteran

Just get a vivi nova. If you treat it right it will last a good long time and it wont leak.

PS order from someone who sells the vivi nova, not one that sounds like it.
    Make sure its a vision vivi nova

9. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

10. catoliver

WHere did you order these from?

11. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Drip it in? Sounds like you are getting juice in the center.

12. woody1

woody1 Full Member

cignot, I am local to dennis and vicki and they rock, just not the products in this industry yet lol

13. woody1

woody1 Full Member

Absolutely not getting in the center. If this was the case, once its cleared out, why the constant leakage on the battery.

14. 45root

45root Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I must agree with these other people. vivi nova is a newbs best friend. Thats all I used now. I have some boge cartos and they are ok but the vivi is too simple to refill and easy to keep track of how much juice is left. I have one that leaks out of the 3 I have but I dont use it except for testing juices. I think i screwed up the rubber grommet on that one when I first got it. I stupidly put it in my pocket. LOL Other than that mine have been fantastic. good luck.

15. gijills

gijills Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Man I use CE4's like that and have never had a leak or a issue. I tip to fill and stop at the 1.6 mark screw the top back on lay it on it's side for 5-10 mins to wick and poof! Are you buying from a good dealer. there are all kind of quality levels if this stuff and they all look alike. cheeper is not gooder in this stuff.

16. 45root

45root Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

if its leaking on the battery, you're either overfilling it or accidentally getting some in the center hole. sometimes it takes a while for it to seep its way down to the battery.

17. kiwivap

kiwivap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ok, it was just a suggestion. I've had mixed results with clearos. Vision vivis been good for me, but again mixed results for others - more to do with getting a metallic taste and the break in process, rather than any flooding tho. The Vivis are pretty leak proof.

18. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I found simple and reliable over 2 years ago when I bought my first REO. Do some reading here:

Reos Mods

19. EddieCap

EddieCap Full Member

I absolutely love my ce4's, never leak a drop, super easy to fill and great taste/throat hit. My vivi has very light flavor and zero throat hit but im told to let it break in so im not judging it yet.

20. sherid

sherid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SIMPLE question, that I have a feeling can NOT be answered because the product does not exist yet.

Who makes a deadly simple and RELIABLE, CONSISTENT product? I mean how do you expect a 20 year smoke to quit when you have to fiddle around, clean, babysit these things constantly? It's gone from frustrating, to comical. It all seems like cheap chinese junk that has not been refined.

There is NOTHING on the market that even approaches the simplicity and consistency of a cigarette, if there is I am all ears and will buy instantly, but I don think there is.

You are correct. The only consistent e cig I have found is the Elite from Electronic Cigarettes from Cigeasy - Home of the Easy E-Cigarette I still enjoy some Marlboros, but meanwhile this model is the only one I have found that consistently tastes and performs well. I've been trying for four years and many hundreds/thousands of dollars to make this statement.

: provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.