Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
North Eastern Pennsylvania
I second that
I've even seen ones on other vendor sites called "nivi nova"
Woody, be careful on believing all the reviews you read about the Vivi Nova tanks. Some people try to save $2 or $3 and wind up buying cheap knockoffs, which leak and perform poorly. Then they come back here saying the Vivi Nova sucks. Well, they DON'T suck. The knockoffs suck.

I buy the genuine Vision Vivi Nova tanks, and mine have never leaked a single drop. Nor do I get any gurgling unless I overfill them or get juice in the center hole.

Buy a couple of genuine Vivi Nova tanks - either the full size (approx 3.5ml) or the Mini size. GotVapes sells the real deal. So does HoosierEcig.com

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Simplicity and consistency...my vote goes for phiniac and prepunched cartos as well. Most atty/clearo needs some fiddling to get the best result. For ViviNova (got from GV), I had the same issue with flooding after replacing the silica wick with braded square cotton wick, but I resolved the issue by switching to sterile cotton ball which holds the eliquid in place better and haven't had any issues ever since. Re-wicking is cheap and easy ($10 for 100' kanthal a1 on ebay, $3 for sterile cotton balls at CVS, and $4 for a cheapo DMM at Harbor Freight), but if you consider this too much hassle or if it just isn't your thing then I would suggest you to give the carto+tank a try.

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
Who makes a deadly simple and RELIABLE, CONSISTENT product? I mean how do you expect a 20 year smoke to quit when you have to fiddle around, clean, babysit these things constantly? It's gone from frustrating, to comical. It all seems like cheap chinese junk that has not been refined.

Boge cartomizers, whoever the idiot was that suggested you should use clearos as a beginner should have their suggestion license ripped off of their skin.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
Just another vote for the vivi nova. we have a house full now and both my bf and I feel it is our one really good investment.
I have never had a leak with the vivi's. I carry around 3-4 of them every day all day. I even zip mine into an ego case that gets dumped into my backpack. no special care at all and no leaks ever.

Also -they are so easy to clean! the heads last a long time and are easy to replace. I dont get dry hits, burned flavor, leaks, or frustration.

I tried vaping in 2008 and I gave up because the equipment was so poor. When I came back to vaping my first kit came with standard carts and I started having all the same issues I did before. then I got the vivi nova.

If it was not for the vivi nova - i might have given up on vaping a second time. this sounds overly dramatic - but I really think the vivi nova saved my life. I am on my way to being totally cigarette free. I might not be there if I had not tried the vivi nova.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'd tend towards IkenVape cartos. Their 510 platinum is very nice, equivalent to their 801 fusion.

These are filler based cartos, very consistent.

If you want to go with a tank, the fusion are available prepunched, though I punch my own (diy punch that I posted over in the pif social group). For a tank, I've used a notcigs m1a1 over a year, only had to change one o-ring since I got it, daily use much of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread