• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

getyourvapeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

izak

Dec 5, 2011
Washington
Haven't bought from there, but I will say that the juice is rock-bottom price-wise. They carry the eGo at a decent price, but a lot of manufacturers make an eGo, so one wonders what's bringing the price down. I swear by myfreedomsmokes; great prices for everything, and the juice is of pretty good quality. Not as good as halocigs or kick bass vapor, but pretty good and a much better price when you buy more than 30mL.

As you can prolly tell by my short run of posts so far, I am very concerned with price.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
Unfortunately it's a symptom of the eGo's tank system. They tend to leak a lot.

yeah, I have been reading about that. I haven't really tried cartomizers but so far I am liking the tank. I been trying to do some search of how to prevent it so i am going to try those methods first. Will purchase a few cartos too.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
They got the stardust if anyone wants to try it out. I been using it for 2 weeks now and I like it. But I am not getting much flavor so I am assuming I need a higher VG in the liquid.

Just a thought, what would you (us local people) like getyourvape on to carry or suggest as product wise. I am going to ask if they would carry more variety of juice, higher vg content juice, drip tips, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread