GG compatibility & tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Does the solid tube for justgg have a hole for the button? I have one of the old ggts and would like to replace the tube since it is the old alloy and it's hard to keep clean.

Yes, there is a hole for the button and the button of GGTS and JustGG is the same.
BTW: what is your brass tubes SN and are you willing to sell it, when you don't want to use it?

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Tilemahos XL

If you have a Just GG or GGTS, and an Ithaka, you can convert the Ithaka to a Tilemahos XL. Replace the Ithaka's rebuildable part with a Tilemahos rebuildable part with center pin for AD base, and attach the mouthpiece for Ithaka update. Must use the hybrid connection, as the center post is not long enough for the Ithaka's 510 base.

Laniere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Prato - Italy
Tilemahos XL

If you have a Just GG or GGTS, and an Ithaka, you can convert the Ithaka to a Tilemahos XL. Replace the Ithaka's rebuildable part with a Tilemahos rebuildable part with center pin for AD base, and attach the mouthpiece for Ithaka update. Must use the hybrid connection, as the center post is not long enough for the Ithaka's 510 base.

that's nice...maybe a pic for a better understanding of the situation?

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
that's nice...maybe a pic for a better understanding of the situation?

Currently vaping it right now. When I clean it out and rebuild, I'll post some photos. In the meantime, just to clarify, you can take an Ithaka, an Ithaka new rebuildable part mouthpiece, and the Tilemahos insides with the AD base center pin, and can make a Tilemahos with a larger capacity that connects to a Just GG or GGTS using the hybrid connection. It gives the Ithaka the airier draw of the Tilemahos.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Currently vaping it right now. When I clean it out and rebuild, I'll post some photos. In the meantime, just to clarify, you can take an Ithaka, an Ithaka new rebuildable part mouthpiece, and the Tilemahos insides with the AD base center pin, and can make a Tilemahos with a larger capacity that connects to a Just GG or GGTS using the hybrid connection. It gives the Ithaka the airier draw of the Tilemahos.

if i remember right Imeo said that the threads are differnet, so tell me do they work 100 %.

thx

Stan

Laniere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Prato - Italy

seems op

i'll give it a shot after i've seen yours :)

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
so if i understand right, it would be possible to use the original Ithaka rebuildable inside the tilemahos housing ???

thx
stan

I was sure this question is coming :D
Yes it fits perfectly Stan, and i think with AD Base it works pretty fine and you have your ceramic inside Tilemahos :toast:

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Yes it fits perfectly Stan, and i think with AD Base it works pretty fine and you have your ceramic inside Tilemahos :toast:

I would think the biggest problem with using the Ithaka ceramic with Tilemahos is the length of the mouthpiece. Might look pretty cool, though.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I would think the biggest problem with using the Ithaka ceramic with Tilemahos is the length of the mouthpiece. Might look pretty cool, though.

...and if use with oddy rebuildable, maybe the center post would fit better than the long one from ithaka...

Laniere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Prato - Italy

holy.... wow :D

the ody rebuildable should have a shorter pin, as stan said, maybe will be better

anyway more tricks are always appreciate

thanks for your effort

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
holy.... wow :D

the ody rebuildable should have a shorter pin, as stan said, maybe will be better

anyway more tricks are always appreciate

thanks for your effort

and with the oddy short mode mouthpiece will work with the short tilemahos tank as well ??? !!!
IMG_18665.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread