GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
I see a clone of GGTS in vapexpress .net. The sell it With the name: GGTS Tobeco.
3dec538ded41adc1a8e70d7cc627531a.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thank you Hern. We need all these discoveries to protect our people from this nightmare. Be well buddy
It is a nightmare. I shake my head in disbelief that for so many vapers this is normal and acceptable. In fact it's expected! Why protect them? They get what they deserve.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
exactly like this gekka!. Thank you very much. Can you please send me their e-mail because I cant read this language? :)

Sure: red-dragon-smoker@mail.de
At the moment the Ithaka Clone is out of stock.

By the way the Tilemahos Clone with GG I mentioned before you can buy now on a german online-auction platform as new:
https:// www. dampfauktion. de/item/id/GG_Tilemahos_v2_1_1_Clone_by_CopperVape_51144.html
Auction ends: 06. September 2015 - 15:50:02
Extremely annoying: Seller are the Private Interessengemeinschaft der Dampferfreunde Krefeld. Try to translate: private community of interest of the vaper friends of Krefeld (city in germany). They should know that they destroy there own hobby!

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
My story shows the positive side of this. A long time ago in e-cig history I shopped for my second mechanical mod. My first mech was made from plumbing parts. This was a short while before the term "clone" was widespread. Shopping, I came across the MKB-TS by Rainbow Heaven. Although I knew a little about GG's then, I only knew about The GG Slim and the GGTB, but not the GGTS. So I bought the MKB-TS because it looked like a really good design. The seller even linked to pictures of real GG's. So I was confused. After receiving the MKB, I soon found out that I had accidentally bought a copy of a GG. In fact I believe this was the very beginning of the clone hurricane.

The positive side is that this made me find out more about GG which started my love affair with Imeo's mods, and as soon as possible I got my GG collection started. Now some years have passed I have a great collection of genuine GG's, but really it started with a clone!

I only hope the clones make more people discover GG when they figure out that the clones lack quality, and the only remedy is to go original. The electricals on the genuine GG's are __WAY__ better than any of those clones also BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread