Gg mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone, I am probably jumping the gun on this one with my vaping evolution but today I had attended a vape meet and i was introduced to a GG MOD,. I don't exactly remember the name pf it but it was the katana something or other. of course i googled GG MOD and located a GG at Clouds of Vapor. Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a GG? Are there other vendors that carry these GG's? or is it only clouds of vapor? I know startup costs for one of these PV's are high but i am fascinated with the fact that you can build your own coils. I definitely see the long term savings in these devices. Thanks in advance.

Jason.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
COV is the only authorized reseller for the US, Canada, and Mexico. Your best bet is to use the "notify me" feature at COV for what your looking for and frequent the GG and COV subforums to find out when things will be available. GG items are frequently up for sale in the classifieds also. I'd suggest snapping up what you want as soon as it's available, it may not be available for long. Good luck.

Kingzkross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hey Jason, It was I that you met at the vape meet. What I had with me was the Katana by POC. This APV(advanced personal vaporizer) is no longer made. Those GGs that I was talking about are the other mods that I showed you in my picture. If your looking for a GG rebuildable, then there's the one and only GG odysseus. The 2nd batch of odysseus, will come out sometime early next month. Heres a picture for reference to all the mods i was talking about.

Description from left to right

Provaris X3(one has a Genesis Line V2 connected to it. The Line is also a genesis style rebuildable that you can connect to any 510 connection

Katana V2 X2(All in one PV)

GGTB X1(Golden Greek Telescopic Battery)

GG Stealth with Telescopic tube and Top tube X2(510 connection and can accept any configuration of batteries 18350, 18490, 18650, stacked 18350 for 7.4volts, and stacked CR123a for 6volts)

GGTS X2(Golden Greek Telescopic Storm) Can handle the same battery configuration as above, but also has a draw control so that you can make your draw/inhale as tight or loose as you want.

Last but not least the 2 odysseus aka the Multi aty that you see in the foreground. Rebuildable Atty that uses silica wick. Comes with a native 510 connection so that you can use it on any 510 device.

All mods, except for the provaris are pretty hard to come by new. These are what most people consider the cream of the crop. Be prepared to pay upwards of $300 minimum for a katana or GG in the ecf classified.

LINKS:

Katana by POC: Katana - Modifications and DIY - UK Vapers

Everything GG: The GG

PS. I also mentioned the Zenesis to your girl. LINK-> (Home) Similar to the Katana and also hard to get. I will bring one next vape meet, since i was able to aquire both a standard and a mini during the last sale. (took me 3hours to check the items out of my basket due to such high demand and an overload on the server.)

If you have any question let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread