Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If for example you cant see for sale on GG sellers's sites the part that you want to buy but the only you see is a whole construction, then you can send an e-mail to GG seller asking for the spesific part.

If for example you want to buy the button case but the only you see for sale is the whole button, just send your request to your GG seller

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
If for example you cant see for sale on GG sellers's sites the part that you want to buy but the only you see is a whole construction, then you can send an e-mail to GG seller asking for the spesific part.

If for example you want to buy the button case but the only you see for sale is the whole button, just send your request to your GG seller

i am sorry to ask, but before i will piss of vasilis i want to get it straigth.
does that mean i can ask for penelope V2 short body´s without having to buy the mouthpiece ?
i don´t want vasilis to have all the short mouthpieces i did not take, because he maybe can´t sell them stand alone....

thx
Stan

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes you can Stan
i am sorry to ask, but before i will piss of vasilis i want to get it straigth.
does that mean i can ask for penelope V2 short body´s without having to buy the mouthpiece ?
i don´t want vasilis to have all the short mouthpieces i did not take, because he maybe can´t sell them stand alone....

thx
Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread