GG pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my family, where's yours ?

Cappy... move along...:p

Who has the biggest collection?

Also Lee posted a message on another thread but I merged the 2 threads. Here is his message:

Default GG family pictures wanted

" Hi all,

I love seeing all the different pics of GG's but hate trawling back through threads trying to find them again. So I decided to start a little site to post pics of them. The site is called My Golden Greek. I thought it would be a good way of documenting all the GG's out there.

If you have any images of GG stuff and would like to have them on the site please e mail them to me at mygoldengreek@gmail.com. I have only just started the site and hope to improve it as I go along. If it takes off I'll try to get it hosted properly.

The site is: http://mygoldengreek.blogspot.com
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ByGG, my collection is a big zero. I tried to keep at least one GG of every model but everytime I give my last one to customers. Everytime I run out of GG I have many pms asking me if there is something around to buy. I always send them my last one and thats it.

Hopefull!!!!!! what a collection !!!! Exellent pic mate:):)

Very nice collection Rip but you need a better backround buddy:)

Cappy, your video doesnt play

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumes.91

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
ByGG, my collection is a big zero. I tried to keep at least one GG of every model but everytime I give my last one to customers. Everytime I run out of GG I have many pms asking me if there is something around to buy. I always send them my last one and thats it.

this is the nicest but saddest news i've heard all day. i thought for sure you had a copy of everything sold, plus rarities and prototypes that never made it to any sellers. what about these?

1001841c.jpg

1001809r.jpg

1000503f.jpg

and your signature GGT
1000126l.jpg

and does this mean that someone is walking around with GGTS engraved with the number "0" on it?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All prototypes are in customers hands buddy. I had 20 mails about everyone of them so I send them almost for free or at a very low cost. There are other prototypes you dont know maybe but I have nothing of them. E.g. you have one of them. Yours is not a very different design but others are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread