GG pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
The "Old-style" brass GGTS/stealth with serial numbers was made 2012-2014. They are to find with numbers 4xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx and 8xxx, In the 6xxx-range we find to different engravings; "To my friend" and "To my good friend"

In this picture you can see from left:
4441 - 2012 - "by imeo"
6501 - 2014 - To my good friend
6507 - 2014 - To my friend
7999 - 2014 - To my friend
8001 - 2014 - To my friend

and as you can see .. there are no 5xxx. Let me know if you can do something with that :)

how do i print screen

Jean Marie

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2015
Bretagne, France
www.facebook.com
just2_zpsqpn6vdcb.jpg

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Umm. I have a brass GGTS tube engraved with serial 5166. Do I have something special? I hope not because I use it and abuse it.

Well ... you have something that i dont have :) and they were made for vaping so you are not doing something wrong
Sending you a PM :)

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
good idea, thank you for reminding me to reactivate it :thumb:

Actually I'm gonna start keep one or two permanent near the TV seating spot.
It's a nice vape,and it's look from all I read that vaping the NET will require fresh
Rewick every evning or two if one want to taste the natural tobacco extracts without it turn
Ash like.
So good for me I have few of those Kits.
Maybe one should be made for the Tilemachos also??

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
spider?
is that an ody converted to a dripper?
would anybody mind to show more about it?
how does it look inside?
and does this realy work?

It's Ithaka update R atty inside.

I just prefer the ODY Tank outside as it a one part and thicker, (or you can stick to the Ithaka
Fully metal with less the upper tank part).
Closed with Ithaka bigger top cap and the Spider kit ( special design small top cap and DT )

The built for now is 0.8 dual ready made titanium as the juice I'm vaping is 12mg and
Since I moved to 6mg I wanted a softer hitting.

But sometimes I may change to the 0.5 ohm that I use on the regular
When I'm vaping 6mg,or juice diluted with added flavorless.

It's look like so.

The most importent is you get fast reach to the coil and clean and re wicking is no time.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi All,

I just pulled a couple of Ithaka's and a Penny out of my vape box. Been a LONG time since I used them. Wanted to try them with Koh Gen Do and they're working really good. I'm seeing pics here of different decks that don't require R/NR wires? Is that an option to update the Ithaka's? I love them, but the build vs. so many new things is a bit tedious and finicky. I'd love to put these back in rotation if there is some kind of update to an easier to use tank that lets me rewick existing coils. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Best regards!

Reactions: imeothanasis

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Hi All,

I just pulled a couple of Ithaka's and a Penny out of my vape box. Been a LONG time since I used them. Wanted to try them with Koh Gen Do and they're working really good. I'm seeing pics here of different decks that don't require R/NR wires? Is that an option to update the Ithaka's? I love them, but the build vs. so many new things is a bit tedious and finicky. I'd love to put these back in rotation if there is some kind of update to an easier to use tank that lets me rewick existing coils. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Best regards!

Yes LuisLeBeau

There was an update for the Ithaka R only deck very simple to use :

THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: Ithaka Parts :: Ithaka Update Full - Esmokeguru

But it's not on stock for now.

There is also one of this new Tilemachos tank that price wise are not too far a part from the Ithaka updates,
And is the most easy to built refill and clean atty on the market today IMHO :

In 21 mm

THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: The GG Devices :: Tilemahos - Esmokeguru

And in 22mm and 23mm with little variations that you can learned more about them in the
Specific Threads on this forum :

THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: The GG Devices :: Tilemahos V2 SS Shined With Air Control and Clear Tank 22mm - Esmokeguru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread