ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
Little confusion here, too.
Question:

GG Spain store

tilemahos V2 solid mouthpiece

Tilemahos V2 solid mouthpiece with 10mm diameter in all of it width

10 mm? Is this for the huge Tilemahos I read of?

items that I am making right now

TILEMAHOS V2
solid mouthpiece inox shined

What's the difference between the tilemahos V2 solid mouthpiece mentioned above (not the 10 mm one) and this?

Thanks!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
shined and matt too gekka and Brem. Please check GG store preorders on esterigon field and you will see exactly what I will make:)

There is no difference at all Brem between these 2 tubes. But I asked GG store to put them in both fields, so customers will not get confused. Because the customer that wants to buy a justGG spare will only look on justGG section

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
shined and matt too gekka and Brem. Please check GG store preorders on esterigon field and you will see exactly what I will make:)

thanks imeo,

the question is, are there matte parts except the tubes?
for example: there are two kinds of the button cases in the esterigon section.
brass shined and only button case ss. without any notice if the button case is shined or matte.
and what gekka and me wants, is to complete the matte esterigon with all parts in matte.

There is no difference at all Brem between these 2 tubes. But I asked GG store to put them in both fields, so customers will not get confused. Because the customer that wants to buy a justGG spare will only look on justGG section

that was my thought, thank you for clearifying :thumb:

Reactions: gekka

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks imeo,

the question is, are there matte parts except the tubes?
for example: there are two kinds of the button cases in the esterigon section.
brass shined and only button case ss. without any notice if the button case is shined or matte.
and what gekka and me wants, is to complete the matte esterigon with all parts in matte.

that was my thought, thank you for clearifying :thumb:
When GG store doesnt write if a piece is shined or mat then its shined Brem:)
I cant make more mat parts right now buddy, I am really sorry. Only what you see on preorders :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
- For the 32,5mm Tilemahos an brass AD ring would be good - I hope I can update my order that I already placed :)
- Good idea to ad 5 springs to the package - so buyers will be more satisfied :)

Could I make those springs out of 304/316 wire by myself?
yes you can make your homemade springs Fabio. You need a special wire made of the material you want, and a basic small machine. But you have to be very careful and make the external diameter at 3,6mm.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
When GG store doesnt write if a piece is shined or mat then its shined Brem:)
I cant make more mat parts right now buddy, I am really sorry. Only what you see on preorders :)

don´t worry imeo,;)

that was only to know exactly what we get.:thumb:
for me it doesn´t matter, if you do it in this preorder or another batch.

Reactions: gekka

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ESTERIGON button case matt please. I see you have the matt tubes listed already on the site but we need matching button case in matt.

Also, i asked Jesse from FMS to order these from you. Would you be able to send to him or should i just order through pre-order?
jes told me that he may start preorders hob. He will not ask for money, just tell him what you need :)

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
yes you can make your homemade springs Fabio. You need a special wire made of the material you want, and a basic small machine. But you have to be very careful and make the external diameter at 3,6mm.
Imeo is spain GG store going to do tilemahos V2 21mm shined base ? i can only see the mouthpiece and a brass cap on their web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread