GG Review - first week impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BengalBacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
Dayton Ohio
with the new prodigy out its going to be a tough one...the transformer is a beautiful work of art yet the prodigy is sweet looking as well so it will be a tough choice. i like puresmoker because there M401 got me off analogs. so we'll see.

That transformer looks like the best to date. With all of the adapters, you can vape with virtually any atomizer and several different voltages. If they could add an automatic dripper it would be damn near unbeatable.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
That transformer looks like the best to date. With all of the adapters, you can vape with virtually any atomizer and several different voltages. If they could add an automatic dripper it would be damn near unbeatable.

Imeo is working on that right now. It should be released in early July.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Am thinking of getting a GG-T once its available -provided it doesnt get sold out immediately :)
Mamu, how are your atomisers(901/510) doing? that will be interesting to know.

I think Imeo said the GG Transformers will be available next Friday or the end of this month. If you subscribe to the following thread you'll be notified as soon as Tim updates the web site with the GG Transformer. Last time he updated with the 7 GG Grants, it was sold out in 1-1/2 hours.

Don't post in the thread, it's just for stock updates. Simply click on "Thread Tools", then "Subscribe to this thread" and you'll be notified when Tim updates the web site with GG Transformers.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/23460-gg-stock-updates.html

As for the attys. I popped 6 brand new 901 attys before I found 2 that work great with the GG at 6v. Next time, I think I might try to break them in with a standard 901 battery before putting them to use with the GG.

For this past 3 weeks, I've been alternating 2, 510 attys with the GG at 6v and they both are still working great. The 510 is my fave for a smoother vape.

I recently ordered the 801 adapter and am looking forward to what 6v is going to be like with the 801 attys.

kalc

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
Delhi, India
Thanks a lot mamu for ur kind help. Yeah, will do that - hav had a couple of email exchanges with Tim already.
Wow - popped 6 901 atms!! I guess first time GG users shud be given some guidance to start with :)
Nice to know that now ur atms r going strong. Any advice to new/future 6v GG users on how to avoid blowing up the first few atms, or u think that is part of the learning curve?

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Thanks a lot mamu for ur kind help. Yeah, will do that - hav had a couple of email exchanges with Tim already.
Wow - popped 6 901 atms!! I guess first time GG users shud be given some guidance to start with :)
Nice to know that now ur atms r going strong. Any advice to new/future 6v GG users on how to avoid blowing up the first few atms, or u think that is part of the learning curve?

It is a bit of a learning curve.

With other e-cigs you normally take long drags to get the hit you want. With 6v, you only need a few seconds. I think that's one of the more important things to realize.

I wish I had tried to break in those new 901 attys with lower volts to see if that would have made a difference. But the 2 that are working great were brand new ones also. So who knows?

It is curious that the 901 attys on the higher volts are problematic whereas the 801 and 510 attys can take the 6v with relative ease.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: Manufacturer posting in review forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread