Status
Not open for further replies.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
i just recieved my GGT and AFS today and i must say that the very first thing i noticed was the fact that the main tube,extension tubes and AFS all had a different look to the metal. one looks really dull and rough looking(afs) where the other looks smooth and semi-shiny(main body)(also the main body has these annoying lines going around it i guess from machining) and the others inbetween(extension tubes). the next thing that i noticed was the gnurl on one end of the AFS was screwed up. it looks like the tool that was used to make the gnurl came back around and smashed the raised areas of the gnurl. also next i noticed dings all in the extension tubes. oh yeah the end caps also have some black colored stains on them and the finish on them is not the greatest. i was under the assumption that the GG and AFS would have a much nicer finish for the price. i removed the GG from the package is was delivered in today and after i saw these things i just put it back in the package. this is very disheartening. has anyone else recieved one that looks like this?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont ship GGs like this 6link, never my friend.

I am very sorry you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you are the first one, but I would very much like to see photos of the areas you are worried about - please PM me for my email address to send photos to:)

Last edited:

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Wow, that is the first complaint, I have ever heard or seen about a GG Product and am not arguing it..... Sometimes stuff happens
Sir, I am sure Mr Imeo will be more than fair to you......
I don't know what a gnurl is...... But my GG Transformer and AFS look beautifull and look like they came from the same metal...... Am really wondering what happened...... I feel sorry for you, but Mr Imeo will take care of you..... I am 100% sure of it......
Please be patient and give Mr Imeo a chance...... Is there a chance it got damaged in the mail......

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Wow, that is the first complaint, I have ever heard or seen about a GG Product and am not arguing it..... Sometimes stuff happens
Sir, I am sure Mr Imeo will be more than fair to you......
I don't know what a gnurl is...... But my GG Transformer and AFS look beautifull and look like they came from the same metal...... Am really wondering what happened...... I feel sorry for you, but Mr Imeo will take care of you..... I am 100% sure of it......
Please be patient and give Mr Imeo a chance...... Is there a chance it got damaged in the mail......
i am not mad or upset. i am just sharing my first thoughts about my ggt and afs. the gnurl is the rough parts on the afs caps for more grip when unscrewing. and again im not mad or anything. and as far as damage in shipping goes. thats not at all possible. the feel,look and color of the metal will not change in shipping. and the gnurl would not be messed up all the way around the cap. this was the tools fault. my biggest thing is that if the ggt and afs is made from the same metal and made the same way why do they look so much different? with all of the pieces looking different it really makes the whole thing look ugly to me. all pieces should match but they dont.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i will be more than happy to take photos of this for you. are all pieces of gg and afs made with the same metal? the tool that is used to gnurl the afs caps smashed part of the raised areas. you might want to check your other afs stock. only one end was like this.

A man can make mistakes my friend when he works on lathe but a machine no. You know already that all GGs are handmaded. But if the only problem is this cap, it can be fixed easily, no problem.:)

No one else complained about this stuff after the last batch of GGs. Its because I made them with love and patient.

You are the first one that complained, that means that you took a GG that it was not like the others but I can send you a new one that will satisfy you for sure. You know already that I am a very good man and I will try hard to make you happy as all people here.

please pm me your photos and I will pay for GG's return to me and I will pay again for the return to you.

I hope you are happy 6link my good friend:):)

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
A man can make mistakes my friend when he works on lathe but a machine no. You know already that all GGs are handmaded. But if the only problem is this cap, it can be fixed easily, no problem.:)

No one else complained about this stuff after the last batch of GGs. Its because I made them with love and patient.

You are the first one that complained, that means that you took a GG that it was not like the others but I can send you a new one that will satisfy you for sure. You know already that I am a very good man and I will try hard to make you happy as all people here.

please pm me your photos and I will pay for GG's return to me and I will pay again for the return to you.

I hope you are happy 6link my good friend:):)
just one question. are all of the pieces to ggt and afs supposed to match? i have already had 2 people pm me and tell me that their afs looks the same as mine. they said it was dull looking and it didnt match the gg the same.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
AFS and GGT were made by another tool 6link but I didnt care much about this. I want GGT looks perfect and I didnt pay much attention for the same look of AFS. For AFS this isnt the important thing because I would have made it from plastic as many people told me or from another material. It was not my purpose to make them match.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I asked you twice to send them by pm to me 6link but you deside to post them here. It doesnt bother me this but I wonder why you do it without pm me first.:)

Also I saw those pictures and I dont see something wrong with them. I dont see any crap cap, all are more than ok. As for the colour, I just explain about it but I really dont see anything else. Are you sure that you show what you wanted to show to us?:)

Last edited:

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
ok so i got these pics posted on my photobucket. its kinda hard to tell but you can see that the body and extension tubes dont even match properly and the afs is nowhere near matching. also look at the gnurled part on the afs cap. when you have this complete gg/afs in hand it looks like it has three different finishes of metal all thrown together.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Pictures by bsnead25 - Photobucket

No problem my friend 6link, I post it again because I dont see anything bad there. Let people who already have GGT and AFS to say their opinion.:)

and something else. Where do you saw that sleeves dont much with the first tube? I see that they match perfectly!!

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Pictures by bsnead25 - Photobucket

No problem my friend 6link, I post it again because I dont see anything bad there. Let people who already have GGT and AFS to say their opinion.:)

and something else. Where do you saw that sleeves dont much with the first tube? I see that they match perfectly!!

If he does want the AFS I will buy it. He can just mail it to me instead of shipping it back to Greece.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
maybe im just very picky about things not matching. i know that im sitting here right now looking at it and there is a definate difference there. one shines more than the other.one has different machining lines on it and the light reflects different on the two. maybe im just too damn picky when i spend money. i was just expecting to recieve something other than what i recieved. maybe i will try to polish the whole thing to get a more concistent finish.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
maybe im just very picky about things not matching. i know that im sitting here right now looking at it and there is a definate difference there. one shines more than the other.one has different machining lines on it and the light reflects different on the two. maybe im just too damn picky when i spend money. i was just expecting to recieve something other than what i recieved. maybe i will try to polish the whole thing to get a more concistent finish.

If you dont find a way to polish it, them I can do it for you for free. Maybe you expected a shiny GG but I dont make GG shiny for several reasons that I have already explain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread