Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Picture049.jpg picture by bsnead25 - Photobucket you can see in this pic how the light is hitting it and giving a different shine/reflection and it shows up much worse in person.
I can see what you mean about the light hitting it differently - this is just because each piece is threaded and when it goes on, the light will hit it differently - kind of the nature of the beast I think and there's no way to avoid this unless you have it mirror shined.

If you're really not happy, let Imeo shine it for you or just send it back for a refund. :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I can see what you mean about the light hitting it differently - this is just because each piece is threaded and when it goes on, the light will hit it differently - kind of the nature of the beast I think and there's no way to avoid this unless you have it mirror shined.

If you're really not happy, let Imeo shine it for you or just send it back for a refund. :)

I made a serious offer to buy it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Is this a real diference? This is a game of light if you want my opinion. I dont see the same to other pictures too. I test every GG that leaves my hands that is impossible to happen.

But I have a suggestion for you. Do you want to send it back to me and I will refund to you? I run out of GGT right now , so another man who is waiting for it will grab it. What do you think?:thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok im sorry for saying anything now. i guess i should have never said anything. this is the way they are made and more talking will not change it. sorry i bothered you with this nonsence.

There is not a better way to make them 6link trust me. A cnc machine wouldnt make them better, I ensure you. I know metals and I know what you can do with them.

As for the caps, please tell me if you liked my offer or you want to make it your way

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
ok im sorry for saying anything now. i guess i should have never said anything. this is the way they are made and more talking will not change it. sorry i bothered you with this nonsence.

im going to keep it. im going to use it. im going to polish it. all i need is my gold caps.

Don't be sorry for saying something about it - I know it is very important to Imeo that every GG owner is happy with what they bought. :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
i just dont want to make anyone mad. these things jumped out at me when i pulled it out of the package and i had to ask about them.
No-one's mad - Sometimes what Imeo says might look like he's angry or something, but I can assure you that it's just his straightforward manner and limitations of the language.

Just saw your issues with the AFS - check out this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/45410-afs-feedbacks-51.html

It's a very long thread but the AFS takes some getting used to and you should read all the info about it to get the best out of it.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok i guess the atty doesnt work

it doesnt work at all 6link or it doesnt work with AFS? I mean that maybe it works but the liquid is not going inside the atty?

If the first one is true, then the atomizer is dead. I am not responsible for those atomizers that are not mine but I sold them so I have to pay for them. I can send you a new one with your gold caps if you agree to my offer :)

Last edited:

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
it doesnt work at all 6link or it doesnt work with AFS? I mean that maybe it works but it doesnt get the liquid inside the atty?
it makes no vapor. i put liquid into afs then a few drops inside atty and nothing. it makes no sounds. i tested the ohm on voltage meter and there is nothing there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread