Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thought the SS would be a super-duper 901 :(

Don't you think I might be too dainty for a Grant? Will my abused teeth have the strength to dangle it? I do love to dangle! Why don't you recommend the Nano for me? I'm only a little old lady (well, "little" in places but not everywhere ;) ).

I'm not trying to be awkward, Imeo, but I really am a bit worried that a Grant* would be too hefty for me :confused:

*Do I have to trawl thru all the GG threads to find out why it's called a Grant?

scylla :)

Sweety, the super 901 is the grant and you are not dainty for this because its too slim. On the video you see it bigger than it is really, I am telling you that6 for sure.

You did not dangle it at all!!! The button is in a place where has a perfect balance with your hands, so you keep it only with your lips. There is no weight to your mouth. zero.;). But if you want you can do it. GG has choices for all xa xa

Of course recomend the nano for a girl, thats for sure. I dont recomend the Slim because the nano battery is 1300 and Slim has an 600 battery. Big difference in smoke and smoking time. But with nano you dont have 6 volts. Some people dont want 6 volts and they prefere the smooth smoke of 3,7 volts. I am ok with it because they buy the volts they like in a veeeery small device.

Conclution. Buy the nano for 3,7v and very small device and Grant for 6 volts:):)

Hope I helped:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
lol, I am a little bored too Brem. And I do the same thing when I am bored but very rare. You did well that wrote in this thread. Its soooooooooooooooo old!!!! lol

You reminded me the penstyle 801 e-cigs. LOVELY ecigs, really! Now we have these fat boxes that I want to throw them to the wall! But the wall may break lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
aaaaaaaxxxxxxaaaaa, fortunately I dont own any boxes. If I need one I will take a brick from my wall :laugh:

I made only 2 of them. But they disappear. I never manage to find where they went. The only person that knows something about one of them is my old GG seller Lisa from cloud 9 vaping. But she doesnt talk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread