GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
i watched it at wake up this morning :) first full brass GG atomizer to date and the return of the über-engineered , no-gimmicks greek gear !
you should offer this gorgeous full yellow version directly (with full brass cybrilion, to follow my full brass ithaka/JustGG, matte yellow GG4's/tilemahos 22 and full brass esterigon/tilemahos 1); i'v noticed the growing height, and the weight must follow when cybrillion stay light, but it has very fine options, like the multi post for both spring or wire and the ease of selecting airflow channels.
as i do not anymore have the '3 euros simple Guru shipment option' from Greek hella post, i doubt i will have the nerves to wait for month and pay now 14 euros of DHL for a simple brass cap when available for 5 minutes :)
i would love a second one in 24mm and matte steel for my boxmods and you should try one day black delrin cap/sleeve/ring option...

tifozi

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
Athens, Greece
armed.jpg

Excellent ! So many options in such a small and compact rta and 5ml! I have seen the video two times and still trying to figure out how can you use 3 different poles / air holes. I hope you are going to show us in details soon.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i watched it at wake up this morning :) first full brass GG atomizer to date and the return of the über-engineered , no-gimmicks greek gear !
you should offer this gorgeous full yellow version directly (with full brass cybrilion, to follow my full brass ithaka/JustGG, matte yellow GG4's/tilemahos 22 and full brass esterigon/tilemahos 1); i'v noticed the growing height, and the weight must follow when cybrillion stay light, but it has very fine options, like the multi post for both spring or wire and the ease of selecting airflow channels.
as i do not anymore have the '3 euros simple Guru shipment option' from Greek hella post, i doubt i will have the nerves to wait for month and pay now 14 euros of DHL for a simple brass cap when available for 5 minutes :)
i would love a second one in 24mm and matte steel for my boxmods and you should try one day black delrin cap/sleeve/ring option...
Thank you Corona!
You know how much attention I pay to everything. So I paid attention on weight too witch is increased only by 10gr and only because of the height that is increased by only 3mm to fit the wire holders. But capacity increased from 3,8ml to 5 ml, even if the height went only 3mm bigger :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
View attachment 610233

Excellent ! So many options in such a small and compact rta and 5ml! I have seen the video two times and still trying to figure out how can you use 3 different poles / air holes. I hope you are going to show us in details soon.
sure Tif. The analytic video will follow soon!

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
So I paid attention on weight too witch is increased only by 10gr and only because of the height that is increased by only 3mm

I think the tank is only 1mm longer...
Do you mean 3mm the whole atomizer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread